Hundred Six

Nayeon's PoV

As Jeongyeon asked me, I can't help but to tear up again. I just bowed my head as I shake it to no and smiled bitterly.

"I don't think I could, Jeongyeon." I said trying not to stutter.

Suddenly, I felt Jeongyeon's hand on my chin, lifting my head up.

"Why are you crying?" She asked cluelessly.

She won't understand. And that is the sad part. No one knows that Y/N been with me when I need someone beside me.

"Nothing."

"Really? Are you really going to lie to me, Nayeon? We grew up together and I know if something bothers you or if you're not fine." She said that broke me even more.

"That girl, do you know her?" Jeongyeon asked which made me nod instantly as I shut my eyes and bit my lip trying to lock the sobs that is yearning to escape.

"A friend?" Jeongyeon asked which me looked at her.

For some reason I don't know what to answer. Are we really just friends?

"You don't need to answer it tho. I could read you. Also... she said something to me." Jeongyeon said.

Now I don't know if she's making fun of it or not. She's just smiling but not looking at me.

"And that's enough for me to know what's going on."

"W-what?"

"I told you, I saw myself... at the E.R, I saw myself there. And I saw her there." Jeongyeon said.

She looked at me again and smiled.

"I can't tell what she actually looks like. But I know it's the same person who tried to scare me before." Jeongyeon said.

~~~~~~~
"Nayeon, I already got a buyer for our house. The next day after tomorrow, we can leave already." Mom said as we left the hospital since we like to rest.

"Did you tell it to Jeongyeon already?" Mom asked.

I just looked at her and shook my head. I was so bothered about what Jeongyeon and I talked about a while ago that I wasn't able to tell her.

I know there's no way Jeongyeon would make fun of it especially she's not interested with it even when she knows that I am faking it before. But now, she's saying completely different on what she's saying before.

Could that be possible? Y/N showed up on Jeongyeon's operation? Then why she didn't show up to me? Did I make her offended?

I want to ask Jeongyeon what does Y/N told her. I also want to tell her that the girl she saw is the president's daughter. And just like her, she went like a missing soul...

or at least she does.

I shut my eyes as I shake the thoughts away. I could not lose hope. I know Y/N must be somewhere. She promised that she'll comeback alive.

I know before I am fine with her just as ghost. But her being a ghost limit us to do things together. I never thought I would plan to spend time with her. Like do what living do, and I want her to do it to not just her looking at me and wondering what I feel whenever we do it together.

Did I just actually fall for her?

"Nayeon, we are here." Mom said which made me snap. We went in the house.

"Nayeon, if we are going to start again, I want you to expect that it will not going to be easy."

"I know, mom. We could help each other just to be able to get a normal life again. This is much better, no high names, no reporters watching us,." I said.

She caressed my cheeks and smiled.

"I'm really sorry that it took long before this happened." Mom said.

"It's okay, I know it's hard. But we chose the right thing."

~~~~~~
Next day

It's our last day now and tomorrow will be our flight to leave this country. I decided to made visit on Jeongyeon since I haven't tell her yet. Also, I want to ask her.

I am holding Jeongyeon's favorite flower as I knocked on her room. As I walked in, I saw her mom talking to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon looked at me but didn't even bother to say hi or smile. Which made me think that something is wrong.

Her mom just looked at me and smiled.

"I'll leave you two first." She said.

I nodded and walked close to Jeongyeon as I put the flowers that I bought on the vase next to her.

"Is that a bribe? For not telling me that you're leaving?" Jeongyeon said which made me stop.

I thought she was serious not until she laughed and shake her head.

"You could have seen your face. I was just joking."

"Right, that's how you thank me for bringing your favorite flower, huh?"

"Well thank you. At least I could stare into something not just the ceiling if you leave." Jeongyeon said which made me sighed.

"I'm sorry I haven't told you earlier. I don't want you to worry about it. I know your gonna miss me, you know?" I said and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Tch, you're really so full of yourself. Why would I miss you when I can just follow you there as soon as I got recovered. Mom told me what happened. I understand that you want to leave this country for the mean after everything."

"Your mom shouldn't have told you about it. But I guess you forced her to tell it to you."

"Well, you won't tell me so I found my way to know it."  Jeongyeon said.

"So, you're not mad?"

"No, I totally get it. We'll keep in touch, right?"

"Of course. You're the only one I could talk to." I said and chuckled.

"How about her?" Jeongyeon asked which made me look at her.

"Did she show up already?" Jeongyeon asked.

I just smiled and shook my head.

"Nayeon... I am not trying to hurt you . But I could say that you are hoping you would see her again. But what if that was the last?" Jeongyeon asked.

What if it's the last? I don't even want to think about it. I don't want it to be the last. Because she promised.

"She promised, it would be possible that her family is hiding her again. But I know she'll remember her promise to me."