Seventy Eight

Third Person

Y/N froze on her place as she saw someone laying on the hospital bed. Tubes, hospital equipments and more... the body is surrounded by it, instead of the expectation that they body is surrounded by their love ones.

But it's not just someone, it's her. Y/N wanted to get out if the place as she can't take what she's seeing. But it is only a minute when another problem came.

"I see... I didn't expect that someone will come here and get that body." A voice coming from Y/N's back.

She didn't dare to look. She knows that it something won't help her. And besides, she's still in shock seeing her body.

"Sorry, but that body is mine. Although you chose a right one huh. A president's daughter? Nice. I get your point, you want to live again with a fine life... with that body." Said the mischievous one.

"But sorry, It's mine!"

Before Y/N could react, she was thrown away from her own body.

"No!" Y/N growled with her energy.

The ghost recognized the energy running on that voice. It is from a third level. When she took a look on Y/N, she was surprised to see the similarities of the soul and the body she's trying to own.

"Y-you!"

"Y/N!" Another voice echoed. Both spirit looked at the person who came. It's the grim reaper, Jihyo.

"Seulgi! I knew you are coming back." Jihyo hissed.

"You! You won't really get tired chasing me!?"

"Not once." Jihyo hustle and made her way on the third level ghost without her noticing.

"You can't escape to me now, I already know how you move." Jihyo huffed.

Seulgi disappears but Jihyo followed her.

"Y/N, help me!"

Y/N snapped back and saw Jihyo disappears. She took a glance of her body and swear to comeback.

Y/N followed Jihyo which is outside the hospital.

"Y/N! Corner her!" Jihyo instructed while chasing Seulgi.

Y/N nodded and did what Jihyo said. At the point, all she's thinking is to protect that body. And anyone who come closer and tries to steal it, she'll definitely going to end them.

Jihyo's PoV

"Where are they?"

I wandered my eyes as we kept on chasing Seulgi. That ghost, she's really that hard to catch. Just like Chaeyoung...

"Ahhh!"

I snapped as I heard a familiar voice. It's Seulgi! Why is she screaming!?

I immediately run up to the street where I heard that scream.

"I gave up! Please! Stop her!" My eyes landed on Y/N who's straddling on Seulgi.

"Y/N, stop!"

She stop out of Seulgi and carried her by grabbing it's collar.

"Be thankful I didn't ended you like what am I supposed to do." Y/N huffed.

She threw me Seulgi and I was surprised by it's pressure. Her eyes are dark, even her presence is much more stronger than Seulgi. She's mad...

"Y/N, calm down."

"Huh! So this is a new catch. A third level also helping a grim reaper? For what? Oh, lemme guess, to get into your body?" Seulgi blunts.

I held her tightly but I can't ignore Y/N's presence. Something happened.

"Do what you need to do, Jihyo. I need your help."

"You need to tell me later what's going on , Y/N."

Nayeon's PoV

I came home from school and I immediately run to my room. I didn't see Y/N but I can say it's a good timing. I opened my computer and wait on Jeongin's message.

While I am waiting, I tried to check if Y/N has any information in the internet. But like as expected, none. I even tried to check the news about the president's daughter but only her name is written and now pictures showing up.

"I understand why she was hidden by her father.... but why bother to publicize it after she died? Is that just some sort of honoring?"

/Ting!/

I snapped as my phone ring.

It's Jeongin.

"Hi noona! Here's the photos you are asking for."

/photo/

/photo/

/photo/

/photo/

"There! Isn't she beautiful!? Noona, I have a favor. Please keep it just between us."

I opened the photos and in shock, my phone from my hand.

"N-no."

Third Person

Jihyo and Y/N finished taking over Seulgi's soul and making it into a glass beads that Jihyo will be needing to get her memories back.

"How much still you need to finish that?" Y/N asked.

"It's enough... I'll settle this later. Let's go on your thing." Jihyo said.

They went back to the hospital just like what Y/N asked. At first Jihyo does know what for not until they arrive in the room where Y/N's body is.

"I don't understand. Does this mean I am still alive?" Y/N asked.

"As what you see...So this is what Seulgi is talking about a while ago. As what I know, a soul can be separated on there body. Maybe that is your case."

"Seulgi said it's a President's daughter. I am the president's daughter." Y/N confusedly said.

Jihyo took a glance on the body. Something is off coming on her.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked.

"N-nothing... it's just that... forget it. I think you should got to Nayeon and tell about this. She's the only one who can help you." Jihyo said.

"But, what if there's-"

"Don't mind it. I'll guard your body. I'm done with collecting glass beads and that is because you helped."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, tell her. See me here after you able to tell her. I'm sure there's a better explanation for this. Nayeon would be a big help."

Y/N nodded and took a glance on her body. Then realization went in. She's alive, she's not dead. She will able to live again. Be with Nayeon, be with her family.