Seventy Three

Your PoV

As we continued to walk, Nayeon brought out something from her bag. It is a notebook and a pen.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Notebook and pen? Haven't seen these before?"

"I do... but for what?"

Instead of answering my question. She just started writing something down. When I tried to peek, she take it off away from my sight.

"Yah! What's that?"

"You don't need to know. Just answer what I am asking." She said.

"What's the point of hiding. The content will be mine anyway." I hissed.

"Whatever. Okay, so you were like 5'5 i guess."

"So?"

"Shh! I'm listing. What else." She mumbled.

After that, she keeps on mumbling and writing on her notebook. I didn't bother to ask anymore that is probably just about her observation to me.

"Take it down, we're crossing now." I said.

She easily obey and as we crossed the street, we continued to walk till we got to her school.

"You didn't eat. You said you'll eat on the way." I said.

"Don't worry, I'll pass. I have my time later."

She's really not listening...

We got to her room and she instantly went to her seat. Since the teacher is not yet around, she continued to write down things.

While she's not aware, I secretly look at it. But I can't see it thoroughly! She's covering it!

She's so busy that she didn't even notice that her teacher walks in.

"Nayeon, your teacher is here. Cut it first."

"Oh." She closed it not allowing me to give a sight on what's inside.

"Good morning class. Have anyone seen Mr. Yang?"

"No, ma'am. Probably he won't come."

"That's strange. I saw him a while ago when I am on the way here."

"He didn't come yesterday either."

"Hey, do you think it's about the news?" I asked on Nayeon.

"Probably." Nayeon whispered.

"I can't blame him, he's probably ashamed of what he did. If I am on his place, I would feel that way. A president's son just made himself bad to everyone."

Suddenly the crowd starting laugh. Except of Nayeon, of course.

"Everyone! Quiet!" Their teacher shouted.

The class calmed down after minutes.

"Your classmate Jeongin might done that. But you also know that he already apologized to it. As if you guys didn't go on that situation. The only difference is he has a reputation to take care of. It's his mistake and apologized for it. Every young adult been through that, okay?"

"How come they are affected with it yet here you are unbothered." I hissed and shook my head.

"That's people. They live for it." Nayeon sighed.

~~~~~~
It's already break time, Nayeon and I decided to stay in the cafeteria. She got her order and walk in a vacant table.

"So, what now?" I asked.