Thirty Four

Third Person

"Do you want to come to school?" Nayeon asked to Y/N she's facing the mirror and fixing her hair.

Meanwhile, Y/N is sitting on her bed, not facing Nayeon.

As Y/N heard Nayeon, she turned and look at Nayeon surprisingly.

"I can go now?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, I just hope your other gjost friend won't come. Well, if they will, it's okay... I just don't want them to disturb me."

"Wow, you must be in a good mood today." Y/N said as she smiles.

They decided to left, Nayeon went to her car also Y/N sitting next to her.

"So, about Mina. She's not studying in that school right?" Y/N asked.

Nayeon put on her in-ear first before answering. Of course? They are with their driver. It would be weird if she'll talk.

"Yeah." Nayeon said.

"Ohh, then good." Y/N said which made Nayeon frowns and look at the latter.

"What do you mean good?" She asked as she looks in front again.

"Well, you're so down to her task to you. You can't focus on your study."

Nayeon scoffs as she glance at Y/N only to see her resting face...she's not joking.

"I see you're concern on my study, huh?" Nayeon said.

"Whatever, I just want you to focus on your life too. Just to remind, you're still a student."

"Okay, MAAM." Nayeon said emphasizing the last word.

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully as she shakes her head.

Why am I even reminding her. I should be reminding myself not to get attach on this human because It will lock me up here in this ghost life. Y/N thought.

While waiting, Nayeon pulled her phone as she decided to take the moment as a great start.

"Let's take a selfie." Nayeon said as she lifts her hand and capture herself with Y/N.

On the other hand, Y/N wasn't expecting it. But then she realized something that she made her look at Nayeon so done.

"Wow, I think I will be look pretty." Nayeon said as she waits on the photo to load.

"Are you serious?" Y/N asked which made Nayeon look at her.

Y/N's look made Nayeon realized everything. She looked at her phone only to see her picture, of course, without Y/N.

"Hehe. Maybe we should do it next time." Nayeon said awkwardly as she put her phone back.

"Pabo-yah." Y/N hissed.

"What did you say?!" Nayeon exclaimed which made her driver look at her through the mirror of the car.

Nayeon sense it which made her down. As she take a glance on Y/N, the latter just stick her tongue out to tease her.

"Aish." Nayeon hissed.

Not so long, they arrived at school. As Nayeon went off, Jeongyeon appeared on her side.

"You're not late, that's surprising." Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon was startled since she didn't saw Jeongyeon before she go out of the car.

"You're surprising." Nayeon said as she walks.

"So how was your parents? Heard uncle will run on a position." Jeongyeon asked as she walks beside Nayeon.