Fifty Two

Third Person

Nayeon woke up with a light feels as she completed her sleep. The smile can be seen in her lips not until she notice the silence of her own room.

She looks around only to found no one but her. Tzuyu and Y/N is not around.

"Where are they?" Nayeon mumbled as she removes her blanket and padded her feet on the floor.

She's planning to call them out but remember that maybe they are working on something so that thought faded.

"I should probably call Jeongyeon instead." Nayeon said as she gets her phone.

As she opened it, she saw bunch of messages from Jeongyeon. Which is unusual at late night.

She decided to call it back, but it took few rings before someone answered it.

"Jeongyeon, what's up? Is there a pro-"

["Hello, are you related to this person?"]

Nayeon frowned as she heard a female's voice. It's unrecognizable so it made her worry for a bit.

"Y-yeah, I'm her friend. Who's this?"

["We've been trying to contact you, Ms."]

"Nayeon, I'm her best friend."

["Oh, yes Ms. Nayeon. we've been trying to contact you since last night. It happened that Ms. Jeongyeon passed out and she needs to stay here in hospital."]

"Hospital!?"

["Someone brought her here. As of now she's under observation. We would like you to come since you are the only contact that was saved on her phone."]

"What? Okay, please inform me what hospital." Nayeon said and ended the call.

Meanwhile, at the hospital.

"She's still unconscious. What happened to her?" Tzuyu asked.

"I don't know." Y/N mumbled.

"Should we call Nayeon? You said that her family doesn't know about this." Tzuyu asked.

Tzuyu suddenly stops as she realized her statement.

"Wait, how did you find her again?" Tzuyu asked.

Y/N doesn't know what to respond as soon as she was asked. Tzuyu noticed it too, and she is sure there's something up with that.

"Y/N."

"O-okay, I went to her." Y/N said as she hissed.

"What? You know where she lives?"

"No. Aish, she keeps calling Nayeon. And I had to do something-"

"Hold up, Nayeon? What's up with her?" Tzuyu asked becoming more serious.

"I-I... I just had to uhm... scare her? For a bit." Y/N hesitatingly said.

"Why would you do that!?"

"She keeps on calling! She's disturbing Nayeon's sleep!"

Tzuyu gave Y/N a look. She clearly knows what comes next. Hopefully it won't go that way.

"Just because of that!?"

"Okay, It's not like I wanted her to be like that. When she keeps on ringing I decided to go for her. Then."

"Then?"

Y/N frowned and looked at unconscious Jeongyeon.

"I think she saw me... Like what I said, I didn't mean to scare her. I just that when our eyes met, that's it." Y/N explains.

As Tzuyu heard that, she is starting to make conclusions in her head. Thinking that Y/N probably slowly turning to a third level ghost. Considering that jealousy is also a vice of a third level.

That would be a problem, of course. Y/N is a second level and if she'll turn to third one, it will be hard for her to control it. Unlike Chaeyoung who woke up in the ghost life as a third level.

"You-"

"I'm not. I know what you are thinking, Tzu. I won't be like that. Maybe something happened that's why Jeongyeon happened to see me." Y/N mumbled.

"But don't tell this to Nayeon. She'll be mad at me if she finds out." Y/N beg softly.

Their conversation were cut as the door went open. A doctor walked in along with a girl in uniform.

"Wait." Tzuyu utter.

"She is the one who brought Jeongyeon here." Y/N said.

"We already contacted the person in her phone." The doctor said to the other girl.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu eyes were stuck on that girl. She is the same girl she saw that night. At the pool area of their school.

"Woah."

"Hey, are you okay?" Y/N asked as she looks at Tzuyu. Her eyes darted where her friend looking at and saw it's to the other girl.

"You know her?"

"Hope so." Tzuyu mumbled with a smile.

Y/N Immediately noticed it. On her friend's tone, it's clearly there's something on it... it's magical.

"Are you in love!?"

"Wha- N-no!" Tzuyu denies as she averts her eyes.

"Well she's pretty tho." Y/N said and shrugs.

"Thank you, I'll manage the hospital bill. Tell her not to mind." The girl said.

"Noted Ms. Minatozaki. Do you want her to know you? If ever she asked?"

"No need. I'll go now." The girl said and about to go out when they heard Jeongyeon speaks up.

"N-nayeon?"

The doctor rush to Jeongyeon and started to check her. But Jeongyeon snapped into her bed and sat up. The two ghosts becomes alert too, waiting what would happen.

"Hi, we already contacted your friend. She'll be here in a mi-"

"What!? No!" Jeongyeon said and bolted out of the bed.

"Wait! You need to calm d-"

"I'm good, Miss. thank you." Jeongyeon said and walk out of the room like nothing just happened. The girl followed Jeongyeon as the ghost did too.

"Excuse me, wait. You need to stay here. The doctor needs to check you still."

"Miss, I am good."

"You passed out."

Jeongyeon frowned as she trued to remember what happened last night. Her head hung up as she look at something.

"I-I need to go. Thank you." Jeongyeon said left.

Y/N decided to follow Jeongyeon that she didn't notice that she left Tzuyu.

Y/N saw Jeongyeon went in the bus so she didn't waste time. She's sure about it, Jeongyeon saw her.

Y/N stops as she got inside the bus. Her eyes wandered and saw Jeongyeon at the last seat panting with her eyes closed.

✔️InvisibleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara