Seventy Six

Nayeon's PoV

I woke up with body pain and feel like I don't want to go to school. I stretched my arms over and yawned.

"Oh gosh! Yesterday made me just want to lie down all day!" I whined expecting a reply from Y/N.

"Oh, where is she again?" I mumbled.

Suddenly, something slipped in my mind. I remembered that Jihyo came and asked if she can get Y/N.

"I thought I was dreaming. I was so tired last night."

I sighed and just let it. Maybe I could just ask Y/N later what is it about. I went off my bed and walk to the bathroom even if I am too lazy to do it.

Damn, I don't really know why I am going to school. It's so tiring to seat in a chair while being told what should be keep in mind.

I finished taking shower and get on my uniform. I decided to ask for a driver to drive me. I don't have any plans walking since Y/N is not around.

Speaking of Y/N, I get the notebook on my bag and continued to write. When I saw her reaction yesterday, I felt happy. It's so great that she appreciated this. I should make more.

"I wonder what kind of family she have...Does she even have one? Hays, I hope so. That's so sad if she doesn't have one." I mumbled.

I arrived in school and get on my classroom. It's still early and I don't want to stay in the classroom either. I can't stay on that room hearing some irrelevant things.

I went to the library and look for some book to read. In my surprise, I saw Jeongin at the end part of the aisle.

"Jeongin!"

"Shhh!"

Oh gosh, I forgot I am in the library!

"Opps, sorry." I said to the librarian. When I look back where Jeongin was standing, He's not there anymore.

I walk on that aisle and saw him at the last section where there is a table.

"Hey, Jeongin." I said as I got near.

"Oh- noona. Hi."

"Hello. Why are you here? Don't you want to go to the classroom already?" I asked but of course kept my voice low.

"Noona... I. I'm embarrassed to go there. I know our classmates will just start to talk about me again."

"Is that so..."

"Yeah. Even if I already apologized of it. I know it's my fault too. I shouldn't have done that. I didn't expect that a video will came out. I'm sorry again to your father."

"Yeah... about that. May I know what is it about?" I asked.

He didn't answer right away and I know it will take long to convince him.

"Don't worry, I talked to dad and he doesn't take that so serious. He thinks its just some teenagers problem that should be forget about." I said and chuckled.

I thought he would be fun hearing it but he was shocked. As if something he didn't expect just happened.

"I-is that so? That's a shame... I'm more embarrassed now." He sighed.

"So? What is it about?"

He looks at me wearing a apologetic look.

"It's really bad of me to accuse him because of some overheard issues that I don't even make sure of." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"No, I'm too embarrassed to say it. Especially now that you said your father didn't take that too serious."

"It's okay, we can forget it after. I am just really curious." I said.

"Well... uhm. I accused him about something that I shouldn't do. It's so over the line. I can literally get sued with it. That's why dad made sure that I will apologize to Mr. Im."

"Is that why you didn't come to school yesterday too?"

"Well... kinda." He sighed.

I can really see that he's uncomfortable talking about it. Maybe I should just forgot about it.

"Fine, let's not talk about it. It's nothing to dad. You don't need to worry."

He was placed in relief after that.
Hays, I should stop getting into somebody's business, maybe.

"Thank you. I really appreciate your kindness, noona. You're really like my late sister. She always make sure that I am comfortable for whatever I am doing." He chuckled.

As he mentioned his sister, I can see his anxiousness faded.

"Well, mind telling something about your sister? I am sure she's a great person."

"She is. She's opposite of me but we do get along together. She always tell me stories about her life in the states."

"States? I thought she lives here."

"She did. She grew up there. It's two years before she died because of her illness. In that two years, I felt that I am not alone."

"You mean you didn't grow up together?"

"Yeah. She's doing well in the states but she chose to flew here just to be with dad. But she died. That's why there's the candle lighting every year on her d-death anniversary." He said.

"I'm sorry for that."

"It's okay. I just miss my sister. I thought I will be forever alone. But when she came in my life, she makes everything happy. In just a short time. I wish I can be with my sister. She's the only one who can understand me. I miss my Y/N noona."

What?

"What did you just said?" I asked.

"Huh? Which one? I was talking for long, noona." Jeongin said and scratches his nape.

"Your sister... what's her name?"

"Y/N noona. She's in the same age as you if ever she didn't die 3 years ago. What a sad scene isn't it? I just happened to be with her for short time. And the most hurtful is, no one should know that she's the president daughter not until she died."

Y/N? Could be... what if it her? Maybe it's her... that make sense! Why I keep thinking about Y/N's resemblance to Jeongin. Because they are siblings!

But what is he saying? I don't get it. No one should know? Why?