Thirty Two

Third Person

"You're in love, my friend." Yeri said as she put her arm on Y/N's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Y/N became more confused. She gripped on her hair as she started asking herself.

"In love!? No!"

"What no?"

"Is that possible!?" Y/N asked. She stand away from Yeri but still willing to listened to her.

"Uh, why are you acting like it's not normal? We are humans too before we became a floating and pass-through ghosts." Yeri said.

"So it's possible?"

"Of course!"

Y/N cursed mentally. She can't accept it. She don't want to accept it. Then she remembered what Jihyo said. And also what Chaeyoung warned before having the ritual.

'Ritual have consequences. It can lock you up here and can forget that you have mission to finish.'

Oh no? Is this what they are trying to say? I'll be whip on Nayeon and won't even bother to give attention on my mission!? Y/N asked on herself.

"But! It's too early to say that. Who knows it that is only something that... should never give a damn." Yeri said and taps Y/N's shoulder.

"We are ghosts. Fucking is not relevant."

"Yah!"

Yeri laughs and shook her head.

"See you again, I'm just somewhere around." Yeri said and left Y/N again.

As Y/N is alone, she sat weakly on a bench. It's like her messy day became a disaster after what Yeri said.

No! I'll be having my mission! No one can lock me up, even that fucking love! Y/N thought in frustration.

In her mind, she's yelling and cursing. Outside, she didn't notice that she's crying already.

She's crying... yes, ghosts do cry.

"Fuck! I want to end this! I want to get my mission finished!" Y/N cried as she wiped her tears with her arms like a kid.

Suddenly, an unexpectedly call cuts her moment.

"Y/N!"

Even if she doesn't want to respond, she has no choice. The voice calling her is tied up on her.

"Y/N!" On the voice second call, Y/N appeared on a familiar room.

"Hey! Y/N I thou-... did you cry?" Nayeon asked as she saw that the latter is not even having her usual expression. Her eyes are swollen and tainted tears are visible.

"No." Y/N said and brushed her tears away.

"Tch, okay. Well anyway. I realized something." Nayeon said and run on her table.

Meanwhile, Y/N was a bit disappointed. She was hoping that Nayeon would ask even if she said 'No.' typical kind of stupidity, she guess.

"Damn, why did I just thought of this right now? Okay. So what I thought is... Why does you ask Chaeyoung about her ex-best friend? I mean, that would help... to confirm if it's Dahyun we are looking for." Nayeon said feeling so hype with the situation.

"Oh... you're right." Y/N realized.

"And, I'll go to Mina, maybe tomorrow. To ask some more information!"

Nayeon stood up and sighed big.

"I can feel it, we can help them on their way!" Nayeon squeals!

Y/N just smiled and nodded.

"That's pretty smart. But it's already late. I guess you need to rest now." Y/N said.

"Well, yeah. I'll be sleeping in peace after that moment! I'm excited! Don't you?"

Y/N was taken back on her question. She smiled forcefully and nodded.

"I am, I think Chaeyoung and Momo would be glad that you are working on it so hard. Even Mina." Y/N said.

"Ah, I need to go. They are looking for me." Y/N lied.

"Okay, and oh. The others can come tomorrow if they are free."

"You don't need your space anymore?" Y/N asked.

"Yup!"

Y/N smiled for the nth time. She left after she bids goodbye to Nayeon. Now she's sadder than a while ago. Before she walked to Nayeon's house, all she got is her problem of what if she's really falling in love and locking herself with the latter?

Now, she's envy. For the other ghost. Thinking Nayeon should be helping Y/N first. But she just try to understand it. Her case is something vague that needs to be lighten before they should give an attention.

"Y/N." The three ghosts said in unison as they saw Y/N arrived.

"If you have a bad day, tell us. Not just like what you did, walking out like what those damn livings do." Tzuyu said as she put up a joke to make herself lighter.

Y/N chuckled and shook her head.

"I'm fine. I just had to get rid of something." Y/N said.

"Ah anyway, Chaeyoung."

"Hmm?"

"You can remember anything about your ex-best friend, right?" I asked.

Chaeyoung became interested.

"Of course, I will never forget that traitor."

I nodded and sign her to follow me outside. Momo and Tzuyu let us have our time as they stayed inside.

"What about her? Why you suddenly asked about her?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I just want to help. Same as Nayeon." I said. She sighed and shook her head.

"I told you, I'll handle-"

"Come on, just trust us. We'll tell you if we found that person. We know you have your task, which is to have your revenge." I said.

She sighed in defeat and let silence surround us.

"Fine. But promise me you'll tell me as soon as you found her. I mean, if Nayeon and you able to find her."

I nodded as I understood her.

"Tzuyu, Momo... Y/N and I will be leaving for a while." Chaeyoung said.

They nodded and let us. Chaeyoung and I go to the school. It's already dark since it's late now. Many ghosts are roaming around the hall but of course, they don't care. Some does since this is a place of first level ghost, and Chaeyoung and I are second one.

Chaeyoung obviously manipulated her level. So she could go in without making the first level panic.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

We walked in the hallway and stop as we are now facing a bulletin.

'Vocal club'

"There. She is the traitor." Chaeyoung said and points her finger.

The first person I saw is her. She's wearing a uniform same as Momo's but a bit different maybe because they are in different year level, just like what Nayeon found out from Mina.

Means Chaeyoung really studied here when she's alive.

Beside Chaeyoung, the girl that she's pointing on.

"I can clearly remember how she pushed me from the roof top to end my life... She's Kim Dahyun."