°•¤●Solace Serendipity●¤•°

...

...

...

"It's bright..."

—Is what the young man, eyes in golden rose, would say, yet no meaningful thoughts crossed his mind upon his awakening.

He readjusted his eyes, trying to ease off the searing pain one would feel when they suddenly fix their sights on something radiant. It's similar to the sensation many would find when opening the lights upon waking up.

He felt a gentle breeze hit his dull clothes. A long-sleeved shirt in a soft shade of white, paired with a comfortable grey cargo. The atmosphere was akin to that of a shrine atop a mountain. Red and gold leaves fell gently towards the right, following the air's current. Some of them crunched underneath his bare feet. The natural flow of rivers remained ever so close in the distance, creating tender noises.

He simply stood there, observing without calculation, speculation and anticipation. He existed there, present in the moment.

This is the result of complete nullification, an emptiness in the mind and soul.

To him, this was a familiar place. Indeed, he was once brought here through phasing his perception of reality with the imaginary. The place where he recalled being dimly lit, though, now, illuminated as far as the eye can see.

It had changed, but he still could not bother to ask why it was so dark before.

... 

I am aware that this has come as a surprise, but currently, 'he' is not here to bring guidance through this journey. There is nothing to be found in his mind, no point of view to narrate so long as he is in this state. As such, I will oversee his experiences myself for the time being.

I am known as:

[-•¤A¤•-]
One whose awareness surpasses all, knower of every detail that he and those around him have witnessed.

He blinked.

The young man stood under a sturdy, carefully woven umbrella as a shade. Instantaneously transitioning between locations in the realm unintentionally. Surrounding him were numerous kinds of tea sets, decorated with markings of the sea, placed on rich mahogany tables meant to be used for a ceremony. His feet, now pressing on a tatami mattress.

He was closer to somewhere than he was a moment ago, a building of sorts. Although he could not turn to see where it could be, he could sense someone within the building taking a rest.

His instincts then reacted towards a natural sound flying over his head. The chirping of birds.

He was enticed to sit on the mat, meaning to stay. As to how long he planned on staying there was uncertain.