°•¤●Strongest Words●¤•°

[Chapter 43]

"That was great, Yuuki! Mind if I call you Yuuki?"

"Your voice was so relaxing to hear! It's angelic!"

"You dig soccer by any chance?"

Ahahahah...

The moment the bells rang, the teacher gave us our assignments through the tablet and went out, closing the door and ending the lesson. I was well prepared to give a loud sigh and call it a day until everyone got up from their seats and immediately dashed for us without a moment to breathe. Asuna waved her hands all over as she grew more nervous by the second, pulling the collar of her shirt while the whole class kept crowding her table.

"Thank you! Oh, and uh, yeah! Call me whatever you want. I don't mind!"

"Well, I wouldn't say I'm an 'angel'... hehe."

"Oh, soccer sounds fun. I'd love to give it a try! Though, I don't exactly know what it's like and how to play."

I did my best to answer them all, widening the smile that had been beaming on my face, waving my body left and right in joy. Without a doubt, I am taking every second of the moment with me forever.

This is so fuuun~!

At first, I didn't know if I could do it. I thought speaking in public would be more difficult for me. It's been so long, after all. I wasn't even confident that I would read the words right, actually.

But truth be told, I didn't even stutter, much less misread anything! Ahhh~! Finally, those years of studying and reading in the Garden were worth it! Even if it was just a little.

I'm never going to regret anything anymore. I can't wait to tell Akashi about this!

"I look forward to the next time you join us, Yuuki!"

"Hehe~! Me too! I can't wait to come for more!"

Asuna slowly stood up, still dripping sweat as the sea of students escalated in number. "A-Alright, everyone. We'll be going now. Say goodbye to Yuuki!"

"Bye Yuuki~!!!" The girls and boys backed away enough for us to leave comfortably, giving a warm parting.

I wonder if all the classes are like this...

.

-=[]=-

.

[-•¤Asuna¤•-]

The winds howled as the season showed its change, and the sun seemed further in the sky than one would assume it'd be, surrounded by the unpredictable patterns of the weather. The way rays of light penetrated the clouds onto the buildings was a sight to behold.

I'm incredibly pleased that the winter's passing is right around the corner. A new season awaits us, and soon it will alter the fundamentals of our daily lives. I doubt the virtual world would ever come close to imitating this sight before me, or at least, not down to its complexity.

Trees rustling and leafs falling, cars changing lanes with pedestrians crossing roads. Each of them has a story to tell with a destination in mind.

Bless, it smells fragrant out here. Wet grass, blooming flowers and the thick atmosphere after the rain mix splendidly. It's simply magnificent to be outside.