How you meet + first "date" -Lloyd

y/n POV

I started taking inventory of the new shipment for the gift shop.

"y/n the school group is here for the tour." My boss called. 

"Hey, guys today I'm gonna show you the new exhibit of villains!" The kids chatted excitedly. I started telling them about each villain and how the ninja were able to battle them. 

"Please come back again, everyone!" I waved them off onto the bus. 

"That was a great tour." I turned around. There was the green ninja and the police commissioner. 

"Commissioner good to see you again." I reached out to shake his hand. We lingered before letting go. 

"Lloyd meet y/n the youngest curator for the exhibit she put together yours." I blushed. 

Lloyd POV 

She was dressed in uniform but she had some (different hair color) streaks in her hair. My mom had mentioned I check out the exhibit. She didn't train y/n but talked highly of her research. She was gorgeous. Her smile was sweet. I stumbled over my words I just wanted to impress her. But for all I knew I would always just be the green ninja to her. 

"You were great with the kids and got it right but I have a few notes." I nodded as we walked back into the exhibit. 

Y/N POV

"So what did you want to tell me?" I looked at him. He tugged at the side of his gi. 

"Actually I wanted to meet you, my mom mentioned someone was putting together the exhibit I never knew I would want to as her out." My breath hitched. He walked closer to me. 

"Mind if we find another place to talk I don't want my dad to look down at me as I try to flirt." He was so direct. So I laughed and grabbed his hand. I walked past a few more hallways until I can to my favorite room in the museum. Here were the oldest paintings. There was a dome in the center that was glass. There was a fountain and we sat down. I started talking to him about every painting's history. I knew he was only listening to be with me. He moved closer to me as I talked. He even asked me questions 

"So is there another exhibit I can come see?" He asked me.

"Maybe next time you could show me something?" I responded. 

"I'd like that but might be a little more adrenaline-based." 

"Hey just cause I work in the museum doesn't mean I don't seek adventure."

"So dragon racing?" he smirked. 

"Maybe we started smaller." I laughed nervously.