Powers?Getting Caught?-Lloyd

Lloyd POV

"Ok babe I've looked everywhere we're are you hiding?" Y/n had texted me saying she has a surprise and should meet her in my room. But when I got there she wasn't there.
"Lloyd stop playing dumb!" She called out.
"Hun I swear please step out I'm getting a little freaked..." that's when I saw her. I stopped.
"You hid in a shadow!?" Look I get what she was going before standing behind my dresser but I looked at that corner.
"Go back to the corner?" She backed up and was gone.
"Ok come out SENSEI WU!" I yelled running to the door. Immediately the rest of the guys piled into my room. Let just say I made her walk into the shadow 10 times.
"I don't know how I'm doing this but I mean it's cool.." she said walking out again.
"I will talk with my brother...that doesn't mean you are evil just..." Sensei didnt finish that sentence.
"Wait what color is she gonna wear I own black!" Cole said and Kai pushed him out.
Finally we were alone.
"So what was that surprise?" She smiled and opened her bag pulling out my favorite candy. I opened and popped one in my mouth.
"Your adorable..." I said finishing it.
"Hey I can think of another surprise..." her voiced changed I knew what that meant. She had her arms around my neck and kissed me. I placed my hands under her shirt and then lifted it up. I got it off her and there she was.
"God you are gorgeous...." I mumbled before kissing her collarbone. She started untieing my belt and took it off. I moved her towards the bed. I kissed the base of her neck leaving a mark as her hands moved up and down my arms.
"My boyfriend is so hot..." she said. That's when I kissed her again making sure to pin her down. She flipped us over and straddled me. I started moving her hips and let out a moan. I felt her smile against my lips.

"OH MY FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER DO IT IN THE SHADOW NOW!" We heard Kai yell. Y/n sat up and looked at him.
"I don't know how to control my powers Kai now get out!" She said throwing a pillow. Laughed as Kai shut the sliding door.