Powers switch-Lloyd

Y/n POV

"Lloyd you need to get to the museum right now," I yelled over the phone. There infront of me and Misako was a priceless artifact that was shattered thanks to his powers. His powers that I somehow possessed.
"It's ok y/n, I'll just say it was broken upon arrival, for the fact you how my sons element nothing in my research can explain this." I just looked down at my hands. This was so not happening. I just got use to my shadow powers let alone the powers that basically defeat every villain in the history of Ninjago.
I heard lloyd run in and he grabbed my hands.
"We Weill figure this out, I promise my uncle will figure this out!" He has a panic look in his face. But all I could think about was what happened to my powers.
"Lloyd do you still have your powers?" I asked looking up. He mouth made an O shape and he realized he didn't know.  He dropped my hands and tried. Thats when a black cloud started to appear. I pushed his hands down to stop from all of us to be temporarily blinded in a black out.
"My powers are not like your at all don't try to use them please," I said. My shadow element was unpredictable at times.
"I won't I'm just glad you didn't get hurt anf just whatever that is broke," I winced looking at that artifact.
"Can we go home, I just want to figure this out," I said,

Lloyd POV

I took her hand and we walked out it to my bike. I felt her grab my waist and instead of looking over my shoulder she layed her head on my upper back.  We made it back and wu came out to meet us.
"why don't you join the others for dinner now while I read," Wu said. We nodded but stopped at my room.
"I'm worried I broke a priceless artificial and you took years to master your powers if even, I can barely control mine sometimes on missions," I pulled her back to lay down in bed. She had her head on my chest and I played with her hair.
"Everything is going to be fine I promise, and if you have to be the new green ninja you'll look amazing the gi," I said trying to make her laugh. She laughed a little bit which was enough for me.
"Yeah yeah, we'll be fine but we might want to get to dinner before they think something is going on," I rasied my eyebrow.
"Then we should at least do something ply if you want too...." She raised her head and moved closer to kiss me. Pulled her ontop of me as she leaned down. I kissed her slowly letting my hands start to move down her waist. 
I few minutes went by and we pulled apart breathing a little heavy.
"alright dinner,"
"Give me a minute," I said winking at her. She got up and pullled on one of my hoodies before we left for the dinning room.
"Well well you switched powers," Kai said as we walked in.
"I just how master Wu can figure it ut cause I don't wanna be a green ninja," She said taking a bite of food. 
"And I don't wanna accidentally cause a black out cloud. " I said.
"What if we have some fun with this?" Cole said.
We exchanged looks.
"I mean when else are you ever gonna have someone else's powers," We looked at eachother.
"No sparring though our powers are not under control for that." I've only ever seen y/n powers on missions she didn't really rely on them like me. Thats when I saw why.
A/N I'm making up what else the shadow element can do

"Can you see me?" I said looking at them while back into a corner.
"We can't  see you try somethin more fun," I walked out and y/n was currently taking out targets one by one with blasts.
"This is so fun I wish I could do this!" I tried to conjured a blast but nothing really happened.
"lloyd! Don't do that stop!" All around me was a cloud but no one else would see.
"No one move until this dies down we don't want someone getting hurt," Cole said.
"So this is what its like to be in a black out from y/n," Nya said.
"Sorry guys!" I called out.
"Looks like I didn't get here a moment to soon." I knew that voice it was Mystake.
"Lloyd and Y/n once this cloud disapears come here and drink this tea," After a few minutes I saw everyone rub their eyes and look at the two of us.
The tea was really bitter but we drank it at the same time. Nothing happened.
"give it a minute then try your powers.
I wrapped my arm around y/n. I rubbed my arm up and down waiting for something to happen.
We stepped apart and tried. Thats when Y/n disapeared and I accidentally almost blasted Nya and Jay.
"I hope I don't have to bring this tea back," Mystake said to us.
"thank you so much, do you know why this happens," I asked holding y/n hand.
"this isn't the first time I've seen it but not in this generation....maybe one day I'll tell this story but I have to get back to the shop." she said walking down the steps. We all signed and went back to what we were doing. I lead Y/n back to my room.
"Your still worried about what you broke?" She nodded. We cuddled up on my bed and started talking. Eventually it ended up in us making out.
"come on its been a long day," she whined reaching under my shirt.
"Yeah your right...." I said before kissing her again.
"I love you," I said before kissing all over her face making her laugh.
"I love your too," she said back.