How you meet + first 'date'-Jay

Y/n POV

I had been working all night to finish this design. It was a rush order but also had so many details. 

"Hey is it ready to print?" my coworker asked. I nodded before grabbing coffee. 

"Whoever is picking up this order I'm raising the price. " I joked from my desk. I hit print. This piece was a mural for the side of a vehicle. 

"any chance you won't raise the price." I looked up. There was a guy with fluffy brown kind of auburn hair nervously scratching his neck. 

"Hmm, you must be jay?" I said looking at the order form. He nodded. 

"Yeah, it's for my friend's cole birthday." 

"Well, this is my biggest commission ever I hope it lives up to your expectations" He was a sweet guy. I started taking it with him. I didn't know anything about vehicles but he went on about the bike he build for his friend.

Jay POV

She went to the back and came out with the decal rolled. This girl was incredible. She created the perfect design for Cole. I think I was starring cause she waved her hand in front of my face. 

"Oh Jay I want to get to know you so bad I can't explain it.." I was tapped. 

"Jay as nice as you are I still need to be paid." I shock myself out of my trance and handed her my card. 

"Hey, I have the bike in the auto shop down the street maybe you would want to come see your work in final form?" I looked down. 

"Of course!" I lit up as she walked from behind the counter. We walked down the street and started talking. She has worked as a graphic designer for so many companies. I talked about my bikes and how one day maybe she would design one. 

We walked into the shop and I cleaned the bike while she placed the decal. 

"I've never seen one of my pieces as a final real-life product!" She exclaimed jumping around a bit. She was adorable. 

"You are an amazing artist!" I said giving her a hug. We both pulled away slowly as I chuckled. She looked down and played with her hair. 

"This afternoon has been great and maybe I can see you soon?" I waited for her answer. 

"I would like that Jay." She smiled back at me. I started walking her back to the shop but I grabbed her hand before letting go at the door.