He talks about you-Cole

Next up is gonna be the fight scenario but it won't be cheating

Cole POV

"Thanks a lot Zane," I said putting the cupcakes in the oven.
"Of course Cole your previous track record shows you need assistance while baking," I took the spoon from the bowl and licked it.
"Hey y/n has taught me a lot...I know how to make cookies now and I can make frosting...and I know how to..." I trailed off Zane didn't really care.

"I see you are very fond of her,"

"He's in love why else would Cole be making cupcakes!" Kai said poking his head in. Jay walked in taking the batter spoon from me.

"Look she brings me new things she bakes I should return the favor...she works a lot and now trains harder then us and always makes time for me." They glanced and smiled at me.

"I know she's your girlfriend but we didn't know it was this serious," I rubbed my arm.

"Whoa Jay their not getting married but yeah Cole I think you gotta keep her around," Zane said.

"Guys look SHES amazing everything I could ask for and now I need these cupcakes to cook faster so I can go see her!" I said. Zane checked the timer and we needed about an hour before I could leave to see her.
"Hey guys, y/n, PIXEL, Skylor and Luna (Lloyds gf) are coming over at 6." Nya said walking in. I looked at the clock it was 5.
"Kai can you cook these faster?" I said pulling them out. Kai did his think and Zane cooled them. Nya frosted them.
"Nya!" Y/n was here calling out. I melted at her voice and shooed everyone out of the kitchen.
She walked in and stopped. I held out the cupcakes for her.
"I wanted to return the favor because yeha you make me sweets but also just make me so happy..." she walked over and took a bite.
"These ARE almost as PERFECT as mine." She said laughing. I put them down and took a bite. Not bad I had to say. 
I put the cupcake down and kissed her. He lips were sweet and I licked mine after.
"Can we have one now???" Jay whined.
"Of course Jay and I brought cannolis!" She said tapping a box. The rest of them came in and we started eating. I leaned against the counter and watched her with everyone. I loved watching her laugh and talk with them. It came to her naturally as she handed them out.
I walked over and took one out letting her take a bite first.