After the fight-Jay

Y/n POV

"Y/n give him a chance tonight..." my mom said fixing my hair.
"Mom I loved him..."
"Y/n I will always be sorry for speaking in anger but you deserve a man that will be by your side," my dad said walking in. I turned and smiled. Sensei Wu had talked to them and they slightly came around to the idea. After all it was my grandfather bloodline they knew that deep down.

"I still miss him dad," I said looking at my dress.
"Tonight their will be many fine men and women at the gala willing to meet you!" My dad said. I smiled as we made our way to the car.  Tonight was an event held to help rebuild parts of the city. I walked in and sat down. The police commissioner started talking.
"Hey mind if I sit?" I turned there was the son of the commissioner. We started talking during the speech.

"And now the saviors of our city who hopefully can keep the next villain near the country instead the ninja," I stopped. From table at the other side of the hall the spotlight lit them as they walked up. All in suites and Nya I hadn't seen Jay in months. My dress felt tight as I drank water.

"Thank you for your ever lasting support we will defend this city with our lives," Kai said.
"With the help of Cyrus borg we will build a safer Ninjago city," Jay said. We made eye contact as he let Nya speak. We clapped and sat. The dance floor had opened up and I was asked to danced. I was decent and we laughed and talked. Kyle was very charming and I had met him a few times before.
"Y/n pleasure seeing you," sensei said walking over. I shook his hand. And then I saw the others on the dance floor.
"I feel like something in here makes you uncomfortable maybe a person?" He asked. I nodded lightly.
"Come with me." He took my hand and lead me out the hall right in front of Jay. I looked down. He lead me to the balcony looking over the hall.
"Wow it's gorgeous up here."I said looking down at everyone.

Ignore the cake this is the vibe

He smiled.
"I'm glad we met maybe we can get to know each other on a date?" I looked at the crowd. Jay was looking right at us. Cole nudged him. And he walked to dance with Nya.
"I don't need an answer now how about another dance?" We danced on the balcony and noticed some clapping. My family was very prolific and I saw my dad and police commissioner cheers their glasses. That's when I realized they wanted us to be together. Everyone looked as I dropped his hand and ran. I was getting lost in the building and just slide down a wall in a mirrored hall way. I started to cry. I wanted Jay I wanted an explanation and should have been dancing with him.

"Y/n," I looked up. There he was.

"Oh now you run after me!" I said crying. He kneeled down.
"I didn't want him running after you," I looked up.
"Why did you leave me I loved you!" I yelled.
"I love you more then myself y/n I'm so sorry please forgive me," he said hand on my arm.
"You left when I needed you!"
"The guys made me realize how stupid I was I was scared I wanted you to be able to live your life," that's when I leaned in. I kissed him. He kissed me back and had his arms in my neck. I laughed.
"I regret that night I regret it and I'll get you something better then a bracelet," I blushed as he winked at me.
"Any chance your wearing my favorite dress for a reason?"
"Shush we got back together 10 seconds ago?" He stood up. We walked back to the ballroom. I gave my dad a look and Jay danced with me. After the ninja came over hugging me.
"Welcome back to the team!" Lloyd said.