Powers?Getting Caught?-Cole

Cole POV

I shouldn't be thinking about her like this. Y/n was cleaning up but had some whipped cream on her face. I felt hot. I watched her bend over and I looked away. I couldn't throw her on the table because then the croissants for tomorrow would be destroyed.

"I'm ready!" She said taking her apron off. I nodded and opened the door for her. I opened the car door and let her in. She was about to take her hair down.

"Angel keep your hair up." I didn't even turn to see her reaction. I kept driving. Of course, the monastery was on a road not well lit.

"I'm gonna slow down a bit it's pretty dark." Y/n shifted in her seat. Suddenly the road in front was lit. I looked the headlights weren't on I was about to. I watched the light and just went with it. We pulled into the garage. I tried turning on and off the headlights but it wasn't working.

"Cole what's wrong?" she asked me

"The headlights won't turn off." I got out and she did too and then the light in front of the car went off. This was weird. I asked PIXEL to check the car. That's when I saw her.

"Why are you glowing?" She was intensely glowing more like radiating.

"Something is up why are you glowing?" She looked down at herself.

"I can't see anything," I called for Sensei. He left me with the others and took y/n.

"Cole are you sure she was glowing?" Jay said. I told them about the weird light. I got up she was gone to long. I went to Sensei's room and there she was in a fighter stance. Sensei had her hands moving and there was that light.

"So I can move light?"

"Yes you can't rise the sun but I need to learn more about your element please stay the night in Nya's room." She nodded and walked out.

"Cole?!" 

"I wanna see you in a ninja suit..." I took her downstairs. We walked into a room with all our gi's. I took one of mine.

"Cole that won't fit me." I stepped closer. Finally alone. I took her in my arms and kissed her. Immediately she bit my lip. I took off her shirt and waited. I moved her arm across her chest but then she ran her hands on my abs. I kissed her before moving to her neck. I moved down on hand on her ass. I grabbed it and pulled her closer.

"You are gorgeous don't hide," I reassured her. I sat down and had her on my lap.

"Glad you said to keep my hair up..." Shit she pulled away and got off me and kneeled.

"Cole what the hell!" Kai was standing at the door. Immediately I grabbed the gi and wrapped her up.

"Kai get out!" I snapped. He gave me a wink and walked away. I turned back to Y/n.

"Maybe we should move..." She wrapped the gi around her and walked past me.

"Come on baby!" I called.

"Moment ruined come on Cole back to the monestsry." She said waving me to follow.

Y/n POV

I knew what I was doing but he's have to work more for what he wanted.