Powers? Getting Caught?-Jay

y/n POV

"I'm  glad we landed the bounty." Outside was a crazy and storming. Y/n had gotten rained in. I had extra time with my girl I was going to take it. We were cuddleing on my bed scrolling on our phones when Kai texted me.

-texts-

K:come to bridge asap we gotta move the bounty u and nya gotta help

J:uh ok we'll try

We walked to the bridge where everyone was gathered. All of us where in sweats as Sensei Wu started talking.

"Jay while Cole's fly the ship you and Nya have to keep the storm at bay, we have to get off this ledge the wind is picking up."Jay and Nya left.

"Y/n you should probably sit and hold onto something," Zane suggested. He wasn't wrong. Cole started lift off and I heard a scream. I ran to the window. More like ran into because the storm knocked the ship around. There was Jay on the ground right near the edge. Nya was running over but Cole switched directions to fast.

"Jay!" I ran out the door even when Zane came after me. I just ran to Nya there was Jay hanging off the edge. We were in the canyons and Cole was trying his best of the ledge was heading right to us.

"We are going to crash the wind is pushing us we must get inside1" Zane yelled grabbing Nya. I ignored him and kept moving to Jay.

"BRACE!" I heard Cole yell. I closed my eyes hoping Jay wouldn't get crushed. I noticed we didn't hit. I opened one eye. The bounty had stopped with a pretty large gap between us and the canyon. I ran to Jay and helped me on board.

"How is this possible the wind is blowing from each direction?" Zane said.
I held Jay's arm and he gave me a weak smile. All of a sudden the wind picked up again. Jay kept me down almost pushing me onto the deck. But then Zane pushed Jay off and stood me up as the canyon got closer. I insticvily pushed my arms in front covering my eyes, What the fuck was Zane doing?!

"Its y/n she is controlling the wind!" I opened my eyes I couldn't tell but the bounty wasn't getting close to the canon. Zane pushed my arms around and Cole landed the ship. The storm wasn't dying down but we were finally safe. Jay ran over and helped get us all inside.

"Sensei with my energy reading I can be sure it was y/n responsible.." Lets be honest I had no idea what was happening or what I did.

"So my y/n is also a master?" Jay exclaimed. He was more excited a about this then me.

"Let us all settle down and handle this after the storm." Wu said walking away. Nya powered down the bounty and we separated. Jay's room had a perfect view of the storm. We moved to his bed.

"I'll help you with everything I promise." Jay nuzzled into my neck. My heartrate was finally coming down. That was until placed his hand on my thigh. He played coy and kept scrolling through chirp. He hand moved closer to my inner thigh. He tilted his head and started nipping at my neck. I leaned my head to the side so he had a better angle. His other hand started at my slide slipping down my sweats.

"Jay really now you want it?" I felt his hand tease.

"Yes this storm you and how fucking incredible you keep becoming I wanna know everything about year...hear you," My breath hitched. I finally turned to kiss him. He started shifting my sweatpants down.

"Hey Y/n Sensei-OH SHIT-" I opened my eyes to see Lloyd standing at the door covering his eyes.

"Close the damn door!" Jay said sending a warning shock. He shut the door. I burst out laughing.

"The poor kid good thing we didn't get to far..." He looked at me then down at my chest before kissing me.

"For once nothing to say zap trp?" I mumbled in between sloppy kisses.

"Actions speak louder then words..." He said.