After the fight-Zane

A/n:once again I know barely anything about gymnastics lol

Y/n POV

I was competing at the national Ninjago gymnastics meet. My floor routine was flawless. I stood with my team and saw Nya. I waved. My name was called and I started. I finished panting giving the judges a smile. My couch gave me a hug and water. I sat down I saw my score. I was a few points behind what I wanted.
"You were amazing!" Nya said leaning down.
I looked at my phone. Zane texted me.

Zane:your routine was flawless technically you should have been given more points

I smiled. I haven't talk to Zane in a few weeks. He'd texted me a few times but I didn't respond.

"He watches every competition makes the team watch too," Nya said. I missed him. I knew he cared.

"Y/n time for the bars!" I went over and started. I watched my teammates compete. I opened my phone to the group chat.

Kai:lookin good out there better then Jay!

Jay:stfu but y/n it was perfect

Cole: Nya is there but we are all watching

I opened Zane's text.

Y/n: thanks and Nya told me you saw my routines so should should I take the risk with the new move I learned?

Immediately he answered.

Zane:you have a probability of 97% winning overall silver with the move and a 66% chance of not placing without it

I talked to my coach and on the beam I tried my new trick. I landed with a small fumble after my dismount. Nya cheered me on as I was excited looking on the score board.

Zane POV

Nya had called me saying I should come the meet.
"Remember what we talked about Zane congratulate her and just be cool," I held her favorite flowers. I saw her from the stand with Nya. When she placed silver the camera crew and photographers swarmed her. I could tell she was scared. But I stayed out.

Y/n POV

Of course the one time I wanted Zane to jump in but I had to handle myself.
"How do you feel about allowing your team to move on and compete again next week?" A reporter said shoving in. I started talking and Nya jumped down.
"Thank you we need to get back to the locker room," she pulled me away.
"Oh thank you," I said breathing. I liked competing not being on camera.
"It's ok they were just reporters," I nodded sitting down.
"Hey want me to ask Zane to leave?"

"No...I know we ended badly but maybe can talk again?"

"He cares about you he just wants you safe and is still learning about being a boyfriend,"

"I do y/n please can we talk?" There he was. With flowers no less. I got up and we walked outside and sat down.

"You know even after that fight when the reporters were around me that was like the one time I wanted to be saved," I laughed a little.

"I'm sorry I assumed you felt like that all the time." He held out his hand. I laced mine in his. He breathed a large sigh.

"I want a boyfriend not a bodyguard Zane and I'm sorry for not talking to you," I said. His thumb rubbed against the back of my hand.

"Does this me we can try us again?" I kissed his cheek.

"Yeah ive missed you to much," I said hugging him around the waist.

"Oh thank the first spinjitzu master you guys are trying again!" Nya said as we turned the corner.

"I am glad I took your advice," Zane said moving his arm around my shoulders. He picked up and duffle bag and we made our way to the bus.