Another teammate had a crush on you-Cole

Y/n POV

"Jay get back here!!" I was running around the monastery trying to get my phone back. Cole had gone out to grab some groceries and left me with Jay.
We ran to the courtyard and stop standing off with a training dummy between us.
"Hey either me or Cole get it from you!" In that moment Jay was knocked down by Kai.

"So you must be Cole's girlfriend?" He said handing back my phone. I waved as the test filed in.

"It's very nice to meet you sorry we didn't know sooner." Zane said.

"It's all ok Jay was keep me busy!" I laughed. Jay walked over to my side.

"I'm gonna show her the secret base!" Before I knew it Jay had me in an elevator.
During this time we talked found out we both worked the same job when we were 14.
"I use to go to the arcade near the edge of the city after every time!" I said excited. I don't totally remember meeting Jay but I felt comfortable already.

"I made these mechs almost by myself." He said proudly i looked at them tower over me.
"And just for me I have an old arcade game here..." he lead me into a room.
"I use to have the high score!!" I said turning it in. I started playing.
"Here lemme help.." Jay stood behind me and had one hand on his controller and helped me. But then one hand went into my waist.

"Jay don't.." I turned but he came closet to and I pushed myself to sit on the edge of the game. He moved even closer.
"When we were kids I had a crush....and now we meet again maybe-" before I knew it something made Jay fall over. Cole came running and pulled me off the game.
"Stay away from her!" Cole pulled me in and put on hand on the back of my head so I couldn't look at Jay.
"You are such a hypocrite after we fight over Nya what are you doing taking revenge?!" He shouted.
"Cole shut up this isn't like that-" Jay tried to explain Cole wasn't hearing it.

As Jay called out he walked with one hand digging into my waist.

"Cole loosen the grip." I said stepping into the elevator.
"You wouldn't right," he wasn't crying but he wasn't ok. I put my hand on his cheek.
"Of course not never I thought Jay was just being nice-" his eyes got angry.
"I don't want you to say his name only mine," he pushed me against the elevator. He kissed me feverishly kissed me. Almost desperately.
I had to breathe.
"Cole-"
"I wanna kiss you all the time." He smiled down at me.
"And only you can," I said back.