He talks about-Jay

Jay POV

"She's so cute when she wears my overalls and tries to help. Or when she's just in my Tshirt....but she learns fast even helped me fix the gage on the mechs! And her art is like insane and she even drew a whole group photo!" I said while PIXEL was working on Kai's bike.
"Jay you have talked about y/n for the past 29 minutes." PIXEL said.
"Sorry PIX," I said getting back to work.
"It's fine I talk the same way about Zane...but I normally tell him,"
"Maybe you right I should just tell her..."
"I think she will respond well let me call her,"
"I can-" the phone rang though the base.
"Y/n Jay wants to say some sweet things to you." She said calmly.
"Heheh hey babe I just I wanted to just say how much I care and I'm so glad you walked into my life and I love everything you do like how you draw and help me fix things...and I like when you run your hand down my arms and then lean in..." alright I should stop now. I waited.
"You are the sweetest and most charming boyfriend. I couldn't ask for anyone better Jay..." I wanted to just say it. But not over the phone and with PIXEL standing here.
"I'll see you tomorrow for training." She said.
"See you then," PIXEL hung up the phone and I sat.
"You two are very compatible," PIX said.