Another teammate had a crush on you-Kai

Kai POV

I brought y/n to the bounty during training time. This was for a few reasons one the guys would be a little distracted. And two I could show off a bit.
"Kai are you sure your sensei will be ok with me here?" She said.  I took her hand and looked down at her.
"Y/n babe don't worry at all-" I felt his staff hit the back of my neck.
"Kai you are late-oh hello there." I rubbed my neck as y/n dropped my hand to greet Wu.

"Hi I'm Kai's girlfriend y/n..."
"Of course, we have heard much about you please come." Sensei escorted her to the other side of the bounty leaving ME ALONE. I started jogging to catch them.

Cole POV
"Every take a minute and greet our guest." Sensei walked in with a young girl. Man she was pretty. She wore black jeans and a flannel. I couldn't help but stare.
"And this is Cole-" I stood. I walked over and took her hand.
"Master of Earth at your service beautiful-" I said kissing her hand. I saw a blush on his face as she pulled it away. Sensei gave me a weird look. And that is when Kai walked in. He gave me a death glare. before wrapping his arm around her waist....oh shit.

Kai POV

Through the window, I had seen Cole. I was pretty pissed off. I saw how he made her uncomfortable.
"So y/n wanna watch us train for a bit?" Zane asked.

"Of course!" I walked her out to the deck and as everyone filed to the sparring area I stood behind her with one arm around her.
"Jay and Lloyd are up!"

"You know I could take these guys all at once even Cole." I whispered to her. I took this moment to kiss behinde her ear on her neck. 

"Kai not here," I chuckled and moved down a little further.
"Don't worry I won't leave a mark baby just want you so bad..." she pushed against my grip to face me.
"Not when I meet all your friends hot shot!" She lightly slapped my arm.

-a few days later-
Y/n POV
"Move over Lloyd!" I said sitting on the couch. Lloyd and Jay wanted to show me a movie so of course, I accepted. They were fun kinda like little brothers even though we were like the same age.
"I'm glad Kai chose right," Jay said.

"Am I just superior to every girl because I made popcorn?" I retorted.

"No no no!" Lloyd said before taking some. The movie started Jay and Lloyd pointed some things out to me. At some point, Nya called Jay so it was just me and Lloyd. I was getting tired but then Cole sat next to me. Don't get me wrong he was sweet to me but I think he has a crush on me. He wore a tank top and sweats.
"Hey Cole, can you pause the movie?" Lloyd said getting up. I tried to give him a look to stay but it didn't work.

"Hey look I know we got off kinda weird..." he placed his hand on my thigh. Oh shit. I froze but Lloyd would be back.
"Cole I just don't want to give you the wrong idea I'm with Kai..." he still didn't move his hand.

"I know I just kinda wish I met you first...I mean the past few days we got along so we'll.."

"I want to get to know you it was fun cooking and having you teach me some moves but not in that." I stood up now.

"Look I'm just saying if it doesn't work out there is someone-" that's when Kai came in.
"No no, finish that sentence Cole." I moved over the Kai and stroked his arm.
"Kai no powers please-" yeah that didn't work cole ducked behinde the couch and a plant turned to ash.
"Stay away from y/n alright!" Kai picked me up and brought me to his room.
He put me down on the bed. I was gonna sit up but he pinned me.
"Did he touch you?" I knew what the answer was.
"Look he put his hand on my thigh but I got up" his eyes started to glow.
"I will never leave your side again." With that, he leaned in for a kiss. I finally relaxed and put my hands in his hair. His right hand started to trace along my body. He started kissing my neck. His breath made me shiver as he lifted up my shirt. Then he stopped.
"Kai comes back" he took it his shirt. Holy shit his abs. He leaned down again biting my collarbone. I let out a low hum of approval. Eventually I found my shirt was off.
"Hey Kai-" the door opened and Kai shielded me with his body. I knew that was Cole.
"Get the fuck out," Kai growled. And with that the door shut leaving us.