Another teammate has a crush on you-Zane

Zane POV 

I had invited y/n over to the monastery for lunch. I was getting ready in the kitchen and I heard her laughing. I smiled to myself glad she was getting along. 

"Y/n I am the most dashing ninja, strongest, smartest, best powers after all," I was cutting then sandwiches and something about Kai's comment irritated me. I went on making lemonade. 

"I'll take your word for it Kai..." Y/n said in that voice. I knew that voice I knew all the voices she used but that was the voice she used after we had. Well you know. When she flirted with me. But I knew her she was too smart for Kai's tricks. I brought out a platter to see Kai right next to y/n. They faced each other but I couldn't see under the table. I was about to use my vision when y/n stood up. 

"I will get the drinks.." She said traling into the kitchen. 

"Kai I would ask you leave y/n alone." I said taking my place at the table. 

"Zane lighten up we were just talking everyone was here." he said. I gave him a look before y/n poured drinks. As she went over to Kai he leaned back in his chair. She finally sat down and I placed my hand on her thigh. We all talked and I started to forget Kai. 

"Zane can you come help me." Nya called and y/n motioned me to go ahead. 

y/n POV

I was washing some dishes when Kai came in. Look I couldn't tell his intentions but I was sure he wasn't flirting. 

"Hey sorry about making zane upset can I help?" I nodded. He started drying the dishes and  humming. I knew the song so I started singing with him. It turned into us dancing around the kitchen. As I was dancing around kai used a broom as a microphone. Eventully I turned on my phone and Kai started spinning me. When the song ended his dipped me. 

"We should do that again some time.." Kai trailed up pulling me back. His hand stayed on my back before going lower. 

"Kai this was fun but I don't wanna give you the wrong idea." I said taking his hand off me. 

"Look y/n I can't help but find you hot and exciting...I wouldn't imagine doing anything while you are with zane but-" Thats when Zane walked in. 

"Please Kai finish that sentence. Step away from MY girlfriend. Kai moved away and mumbled sorry. 

"Zane-" He almost ran to me. Hugging me so I wrapped my arms around him. 

"You know I can play music automatically..." He kept his arms around my shoulders but let me look at him. 

"Zane I was just having fun I didn't realize..." 

"I realized but I also know your heartrate raised when talking to him and you changed your voice like when you 'sweet talk' to me..."

"Zane I'm not conscious of that but I certainly am not interested if that's what you are implying." I stood on my tip toes and kissed him. It took him a minute to kiss back but I kept going. 

"We should move to my room..." zane said I took his hand and pulled him there. But not before I saw Kai form another room noteing us. With that I pushed Zane against the wall and kissed him. I made sure to give Kai a show before Zane pulled me away.