He Talks about you-Zane

Zane POV

"It's called sweet talk Zane, you know flirting making her blush that shit I know you guys ain't doing pillow talk anytime soon," Kai had been trying to explain to me how to talk to y/n.

"Or I could just turn his emotions up a tad..."

"Jay no he's perfectly fine he's doing well it's just like how you stumble over words with Nya," Cole said.

"I do not!"

"Jay yesterday you messed up the word eyes" Lloyd said.

"Why can a not simply state I love her?" I finally asked. They all turned and have me half concerned looks.

"It's not that you can't Zane you just wanna say a little more before and after to make sure she knows," Cole said.

"She's is ideal, I tell her she is talented, smart, kind. Beautiful, all the time." I said.

"But do you ever tell you how just how much you care and are happy to have her in your life?" Cole explained.

I thought for a moment. Of course she had to know. But I never uttered the words like Cole did.

"Saying I love you comes with being able to express those feelings you have." Kai said. I was confused. I was doing everything right and making sure I was upfront about my feelings for her.

"And making sure when you talk you touch her like on the waist," Kai said grabbing Cole as a model.

"DONT push her away my accident or make it seem like you are patting her you are dating not buddies," Cole said.

"Words matter a lot but also actions and just small thing like rubbing her hand with you thumb when you hold hands," Jay said.

"I always make sure her body temperature is ideal,"

"Zane buddy you always give the girl the jacket," Cole said.

"You are all CONFUSING!" I said. There were so many steps were words not enough? Sure we had kissed but she lead that I needed to take charge.

Nya POV.

"Do they not know I'm here?" Y/n asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. Y/n came over 30 minutes into the guys conversation she didn't hear Zane say he loved her.

"Hey at least the guys are trying,"

"Nya it's not like I don't know be cares about me just I don't know sometimes he gets a little CONFUSING...I just you know knowing that he can look me in the eye and stay silent but it known that we love eachother..." I sighed.

"Y/n Zane has never felt this way he's a nindriod."

"I know I'm just scared that it's all gonna shut off one day like none of it was real!" I huffed.

"Y/n thag will never happen," I shifted on her bed and saw Zane in the doorway. I got up and faced him.

"Hey..." I started. I pulled me into his chest. His breathing was staggered.

"I apologize for being confusing but this is confusing but I will never just shut off my emotions one day because you changed me and I will do anything for you...fight for you...and...." He stopped and placed his forehead on mine. Then I pulled him in for a kiss.

"Same," I chuckled a little before he put an arm around my shoulders. "Come on the guys wanna play so video games Nya and you can show them up," he said walking me away