Powers?Getting Caught?-Zane

Y/n POV

Dont get me wrong I was happy how it was going with Zane. But I would sometimes see how possisive Kai got when another guy looked at Skylor. Or how Lloyd always called her hun. Or how Cole would sneak away at any moment because they couldn't wait. I was getting a tad frustrated. I didn't want to preassure him or myself.

These are texts and just nameing who is talking (My OC's )also Jay is dating Nya and Kai is dating Skylor just cause that's easy (I Stan lavashipping tho)

-ninja gf group chat-

Y/n: I need advice how did you guys finally get to makeout and stuff with ur bf

Nya:Haha with a little coaching Jay got there

Cole partner:Look y/n Cole is pretty intense it kinda just happened

Skylor: Yeah same with Kai he's kinda just always ready to go

Lloyd GF(Luna): Lloyd acts more innocent then he seems

y/n:this wasn't helpful

Nya:Just tell him

Luna:yeah doesn't he have like a data base he could pull and learn anything from

Skylor:exactly get what you want already

Cole partner:Just go up and grab him!

Skylor:Maybe start slower

Nya:You could always try seducing him

y/n:alright imma just go for it

Lloyd:get it y/n

I put my phone down and fell back into his bed. I wasn't wearing anything particlly great right now. I unzipped my hoodie a bit. Zane was with Jay but Iheard them heading this way,

"Zane I can you come help me with something." I said sweetly cutting Jay of mid sentence.

"I will y/n just let me..." I don't know what I was doing but i looked him dead in the eyes and mouthed to him. He looked at Jay and walked my way, Once he was in I locked the door.

"Y/n what was so urgent?" I hummed a little walking over to him. I placed a hand on his chest lighting rubbing it.

"I just wanted to see if we could go further then we have..." I trailed off. I knew he was scanning me and seeing me get anxious.

"You seem anxious why don't we just-" I reached up and started kissing him. He kissed back slowly but I started faster. I moved his hands to my waist.

"I want you to kiss you so much its hard to breath..." he looked and then out of no where kissed my neck. I just leaned into him more letting out a sigh. His hands roamed down. I jumped a little before..

"Jump." I oblidgted and wrapped my legs around my waist. He moved me to sit on the edge of the desk. He unzipped my hoodie. I felt him push up against me and let out a moan. I reached down and started to untie his gi. I pulled him closer. He pulled my hoodie all the way off.
He kept on hand in my hair the other on my thigh. Thats when we heard a crash. I looked the window was open and a mug had been pushed off the ledge. Zane switched moods and had me behind him.

"that was strange." He went on intercome and approached the window. Thats when it happened. A vine broke through the other window. He shielded me and ran me out. The others saw us and did two.

"What the fuck is that!" Cole yelled.

"Kai burn that deranged plant!" Jay said as we found unsuspecting Nya. Kai shot a fire ball back that's when I fell in pain.

"Y/n" I opened my eyes and felt the vine wrap around me. Then I was brought back through the window and placed on the deck. I reached up and the vine felt human. I reached up and pet it. that's when the cherry blossoms started falling down.

"Back away ninja the plants are protecting her." Sensei walked out as I propped myself up. I looked around the vine was gone but flowers and vines climbed up the side of the bounty in the place I was sitting.

"What is wrong?" Sensei looked down at me.

"It appears you control nature y/n." I looked wherever I walked vines and small flowers grew. I thought about the vine and there it was again. I reached out and it held onto me.

"Did Kai hurt you?" I asked. It squeezed my hand harder.

"Hey it was attacking us!" Kai yelled.

"This is remarkable its like the plants have human like emotions." Zane said placing a hand on my waist. The vine went to touch Zanes hand but shuttered.

"Wow kind of ironic you to are together." Jay jokes,

"How so?" Zane said looking for answers.

"Well just cause you are man made and the whole man vs. nature thing..." He was satisfied with that answer.

"wait you can't talk right?" The vine kinda shook its head. Good no one would know.

"I'm relived it was the vine we thought yall broke something while making out!"

Damn it.