The Fight-Jay

In this scenario you parents wanted you to go traditional college instead of art school but you have a successful career now so they are more accepting of your career but not lenient about being a ninja.

Jay POV

"Look this people sound a little stuck up you have to charm them" Cole said. Y/n and me have very different families. Now I was getting nervous. I changed my shirt 3 times. I had to remember how to be proper and what fork to use. And to make one joke and play up the saving the city. But there was y/n in the doorframe. Her dress was a bit longer then usaual and she has a little cardigan on. She also wore the bracelet I got her.

Y/n POV

I fixed Jays tie before pulling down my dress. I kissed his check as we went to the car.
A maid opened the door and lead us in. My parents had been bugging me about meeting Jay and I finally prepped him.

"Darling come in oh this must be him hello." My mom said hugging Jay. We greeted my dad and sat down. Dinner was usually talking to Jay about his life. The junkyard thing only got a mild face form my father.

"So being a ninja?" My dad started.

"It's hard work but someone has to keep the city safe." He said. He was doing very well polite and kept the jokes at bay. I had a kick him once under the table a couple times though.

"well at least we know y/n will be safe." My mom said. Taking a sip and glancing at my dad.

"Well danger does follow them...." I shot a look at my dad.

"I actually had wanted to talk to you guys about that....recently I found out i'm actually the master of wind..." Jay held my hand.

"Rob...." My mom became pale. My dad hit the table.

"Y/n how did you know! was this his doing!" My dad yelled. Jay shrank back. My dad left.

"Mom please I can't control this and it came from somewhere in the family," that's when my dad came back in.

"Jay get out of my house! You ruined my daughter,"

"No dad if you wanna blame someone blame one of your bloodlines not my boyfriend," I yelled back.

"He is a pathetic excuse for one y/n I will not sit back and let you be hurt," he said taking my arm. Jay got up.

"Y/n there are plenty of nice men out there that will not have you running around with weapons!" My mom said.

"Listen to your mother she has better options and we will find someway to deal with your powers," I have a horrified look at my dad.

" Jay please...." He walked out. I broke from his grip and ran out the door,

"Jay please I'm so sorry I didn't know," he sighed and turned to look at me.

"Y/n I don't wanna create problems I'll never fit in to your world. Maybe it's time we realize that.." I ran into his arms.

"Please it's just shock it's not real please I love you, you can't leave me now!" I said. He pulled away.

"I love you to enough to know that you don't deserve this." He let tears fall. "You deserve a person who your parents will love and your dad was right I attract danger," he said,

"And all my life I've been treated like glass you excite and I can't just ignore my powers," I said. He turned. Of course the wind picked up.

"I'm doing this for both of us," he broke away from my hand.

"Are you serious you want to leave me over one fight?" Now I was upset. It was one thing for Jay to want my parents and me to get along but to leave because he thought he was the problem.

"'I will always be the master of wind my parents have to live with that but you didn't give me those powers my dad spoke out of anger! Why can't you see that!" I shouted.

"But me leaving could help them come around..."

"You run away when things get hard once?" I felt myself cry. He started walking away.

"Fine WALK AWAY but take this," I grabbed the bracelet and it hit the back of his neck. But he kept walking.

"Jay what the hell!" I called out. But he left on his dragon.

Jay POV

"YOU DID WHAT?" Cole yelled at me.
"It was a logical solution but I feel you made the wrong choice," zane said.

"I didn't know what to do," I said lowly.

"Just talk to her again," Cole said patting my back.

"She said she loved me and I left," I picked up my phone. There was her name and a text. Cole opened it.

Y/n: I hope you rethink what you did but if you loved me you wouldn't have done that so I'm done too Jay. Don't think about coming back

Cole then hugged me.

"Look give it some time Jay," cole said.