A morning with him-Cole

Cole POV

We've been together long enough that y/n sleep on one of my arms and it finally doesn't get numb. I gently moved her off my arm to get ready for the day. After using the washroom I start getting dressed.
"Cole?" I turned seeing she was reaching for her phone. 
"Morning," I Said.
"Lemme do your hair it looks really messed up," I laughed looking in the mirror it was pretty messy. I brought a brush and hair time. She put it in a half up half down style.
I have her a quick kiss before walking to the kitchen. Zane normally left me a protein shake as I got up before everyone. I went out to the courtyard and started warming up.

Y/n POV
I laid back in bed putting my phone down. I stretched before falling back asleep as the sun rose.

My alarm went off 2 hours later.  I finally started getting ready. Coles room was pretty near and I had a draw of clothes. I grabbed sweats and a shirt for the walk to the kitchen.
"Morning here you go," Nya said handing me some coffee. I nodded not ready to talk yet. I sat down as coke walked in. He kissed my check and sat down.
"Jay said he was going to make omelets," he said. I leaned on him. Unlike Cole I wasn't a morning person.

Cole POV

Normally y/n went on auto pilot in the morning. Couldn't blame her I do like sleeping in. I leaned against the wall while sitting on the bench in the dinning room. I wrapped my arm around her and she leaned in. Nya and I started talking and I swear she fell asleep for a few minutes. I started kissing her face and finally got a laugh. The rest filed in and we all started talking.

"Did you hear Lloyd and Luna got hunted by the paparazzi last night?" Jay said. (Wink wink future chapter)
"No why?" I asked. I didn't want y/n to worry.
"They were just out to eat, I mean of course they wanna know about our private lives," Kai said scrolling into his phone.
"I mean their ok right they paparazzi just wanted photos?" Y/n piped in.
"Yeah they just left the restaurant mid meal cause they didn't wanna disturb everyone in there," Jay said taking a bite.

Y/n POV

After learning that information I tried to focas on training. Cole was having work on balance. Easy for him when he had super strength. Meanwhile I was stuck trying to balance some rock he placed in my hands while on one leg.
"Cole call it please!l I said
"Hmmm I could or," with that he added a book on my head.
"No I quit I look ridiculous!" I said dropping everything.
"She's feisty Cole!" Kai called over. I winked.
"Alright fine you've done more then enough," he said before taking my hand back into the monetary.
We went to the game room and sat down. Cole grabbed a blanket and before I knew it I was laying on his chest kissing him. He played (favorite show) but really we got a little lost in eachother.
"Your getting stronger and book was for my amusement," I playfully nudged him before focusing on the show. After a few minutes I looked down at cole.
And he makes fun of me for not being a morning person
There was Cole already lightly snorining away. I gave him a peck before laying my head down