Pulling an all nighter-Cole

Y/n POV

"Cole!" I shook him awake. "Baby it's so late!" I ignored him while wrapping presents. Lloyd's birthday party was tomorrow. I had put the guys in charge of getting decorations while Cole got the cake and Nya the present. But now it was 12 am and Jay and Kai where still on there way back from getting things.
"At least clean up the place a little," Cole got up and started putting things away.
"We're back-" I shushed Jay. Lloyd could be a light sleeper. And who would want to ruin the little surprise birthday party. He knew it was a party but didn't know exactly when it was.
"Hey I get the cake at 8 and then the party is at 3."
"But the real thing is the after party!" Kai joked.
Normally we all woke up early and let the birthday person sleep in. But when I was told they were gonna get the decorations in the morning I made them go tonight.
"My dad is making the cake Cole will pick it up and be can decide what to do tomorrow," as I was speaking Cole pulled me into his lap. He sweetly kissing the side of my neck.
"Hey I love you," I smiled before kissing his lips.
"Come to bed please," I got off his lap.
"We would all be asleep if Kai and Jay did their job!"
"Hey I bet you both can't stake awake longer then me and Jay!" Kai said. Coke pekred right up. He wasn't one to back down from a bet.
"Kai I'm tired!" Jay said.
"Kai we shouldn't we have to be awake for the party!" I said. With that I left the room. Coke followed.
"I have to make Lloyd a card but get into to bed if you want," I said sitting at the desk in our room. It was 12. Not to bad.
"No no I can wait for you," I turned around. Cole was already under the covers. As I was witting the card I hear Cole reach for his computer. That's when he started watching (favorite show).
"Cole!" I said turning. He smirked patting the bed besides him. This was the show we watched together.
"Watch something else!" I said but it kept going. I went over and shut the laptop.
"Babe it's 1 am come on!" I leaned in to kiss him. He was leaning against the head board so he moved me ontop. "No no we don't have time I'm going to check in the decorations," I said getting up. I heard him call me but I walked in to see everything going smoothly.
"See aren't you guys glad I checked in on you before screaming at you," they both groaned in response. I finished setting up what Zane needed for breakfest this morning. The clock said 3 am.
I picked up my phone and called my mom.
"Hey are you guys at the bakery yet?"
"We just turned on the lights your father is starting the cake." We hung up after a few minutes before I walked back to Coles room.
"Finally!" I shook my head. I went to change but as I was pulling on a hoodie Cole grabbed me.
"Bed sleep now,"
"Cole-" he moved me to lay on his chest and with his super strength there wasn't anything I could do. Eventually I closed my eyes.