You save him-Lloyd

Y/n POV

"I don't care you fought the overlord and every fucking villain in ninjago i mean may I remind you how you opened the serpentine tombs! So trust me I will be 10000 times worse if you end up coming home in one piece!" I yelled over the intercom.

Borg had contacted us saying there was a break in at Hiroshi's labersnth. So naturally Lloyd decided to go alone because he had been there before. Eventually Cole and Jay joined him but where a good 40 minutes behind him.
"Hun don't worry about me it'll be in and out," he said back.
"That's what you said last night now wait for Jay and Cole! Borg told you it seemed like a ghost and you have no weapons!" I was gonna go after him myself.
"I'm coming to get you!"
"Y/n no I don't want you getting hurt-" that's when the line went dead. I watched his beacon. There he was falling into some canyon. I pulled down my hood and took off in the jet. I grabbed an areo blade as well.

Lloyd POV

"She's gonna kill me." I said to no one has I hung to the side of a canyon. I watched my hood and intercom fall down farther and farther. I decided to risk the jump. I caught my fall on a ledge before trying to grad some roots. The bottom was to far so I just sat down. It wasn't to bad.

Jay POV
"Don't worry y/n we are 5 minutes out he'll be fine," I said as Cole drove.
"JAY YOU NEED TO GO FASTER!" She yelled so loud I took the ear piece out.
"Oh no-" Cole said.
"See Cole gets it Jay the only village is miles away but they created a damn to help with water supply but now there water problems are fixed and they are opening the dam!"
"He's gonna get washed away!" Cole said. The jet jilted forward as we went faster.

Y/n POV

Between all of us we had a chance to reach Lloyd. I just kept breathing knowing I was gonna lose it when he was safe. Jay and Cole were coming for the opposite direction. That's when PIXAL came on the screen.
"Y/n the damn has been opened you need to create a wall to limit water flow!" Pixal targeted a cliff and said it should buy come time.
"Y/n we are a little held up you gotta get Lloyd!" I heard the scream of the a ghost.
"Ok I got him the damn is filling with water use it to your advantage!"

Lloyd POV

I sat at the ledge trying to create stairs from the side. The Canyon was shaking and not obeying my powers. That's when I heard the scream.

Y/n POV

"Cole get ready!" I said whatever this ghost was they weren't giving up. Within this canyon ditch thing whatever it was. Cole was posted ready to divert the water.
"Cole now!" I stopped short the ghost took over my jet before I saw the water rush over.
"I found Lloyd!" Jay said I looked at his location and headed there.

Lloyd POV

"Sorry about the jet jay," I said once I was back in solid land. Jay landing next to me.
"It's fine makes more room for a new one,"
"Lloyd I swear to the first spinjitzu master why did you do this!" Y/n said running towards me. I braced as she hit my arm.
"Are you done?" I asked.
"You are too impulsive just cause you have great powers blah blah blah just wait for your team."

"I promise I won't do it again," I said not grabbing her hand even though I wanted to.
"Ok not to break this up but can we head back?" Jay said looking around.
"I'll race you!" Y/n said running to her jet.
"No fair!" I yelled grabbing Jays jet.

"Hey that's mine!!" I heard Jay yell. "Come on Jay," Cole said. I snicked over the intercom.