You save him-Jay

Y/n POV

"Come on just stay in bed a little longer!" I said as jay got dressed.
"Me and Pix have to test the new mechs. You know how many times we get randomly stranded?" He said back.

"Fine I'll just hang out with Nya," I said pulling on one of his hoodies. Thats when Jay jumped on the bed. He grabbed me and gave me a peck.
"Have fun," I said.

I sat up and grabbed my phone. I started scrolling for a long time.

"Hey we we're gonna go into the city wanna come?" Nya said.

"I think I might head home instead I have a huge project to get started on,"
That's when the ground shook. Both of us got up and ran to the court yard where the others were training.

"What is that??" Zane stated and then scanned.
"Pixal what's happening?" Zane said . We all waited feeling the ground shake.
Zane started running so we ran after him. That's when we got to the garage. And oh my first spinjitzu master.

Infront of us was some mech looked like Kai or Nya's colors. But there was my boyfriend and Pixal on the stupid mech that was going crazy.

"Jay what is happening?!" Nya yelled.
"We messed up the auto pilot it got stuck and not the back panel won't open!".
"Come on Cole," Kai and Cole walked to the mech and Cole grabbed on.
"Zane freeze it!" I finally said.

"I cant or Cole would be hurt." I looked around I grabbed the stupid drill and ran. The mech was truly just walking around and swinging its arms.
I've never been on one of those mechanical bulls but it couldn't be worse then this. I climbed up the leg and threw cole the drill.
That's when the wings came out. Effectively flinging cole into the ground so badly Kai had to drag him away. There were no way my wind powers were gonna help now.
"JAY COME ON HELP ME OUT!" I yelled holding on knowing I could be crushed if I fell. I saw Jay grab a laser that cut through the mech. Then the mech reached its hand out and Jay  jumped in it. I grabbed the laser and put it in my mouth. That's when I heard a crunch. I saw Jay being squeezed. I started climbing faster before I cut the back panel open.
"Cut any wire!" Pixal yelled. I did that getting shocked in the process.
Finally the mech powered down. I slide down and ran to jay,

"I'm so sorry," he said.
"Jay are you-"

"Jay don't move," I stopped not touching his hand. Zane said the one thing I didn't want to hear. Pixal grabbed a stretcher. Zane told me not to look at his arm till they got a cast on it.

Jay POV

I finally came too after my pain killers were reduced. There was y/n sitting on the other bed in our infirmary room.
"Hey babe," she jumped up holding my hand.
"I'm sorry I wasn't faster-"
"You saved me," I said. I pulled her in for a kiss.
"I love you and next time we'll just sleep in," she laughed a little before giving me a hug.
"How bad is my arm?" I asked.
"It's broken but it could have been a lot worse," she said.
"Can we Go back to bed?" i chuckled. She nodded and I got up. I felt a little off but we walked back to my room. I wrapped my good arm around her.
"How are the others?" I asked.
"Cole is fine just gonna end up with a nasty bruise," y/n said laying her head in my chest.
"But Pix said she's give me the mech once she fixed it,"
"We'll youll be able to handle is better then me,"