The fight-Lloyd

Lloyd POV

"Y/n I still can't hear you!" I shouted into the phone. Y/n was on her first dig and it's had been a month and two phone calls. The phone like went down. That's when I heard a knock on my door.
"Hey Lloyd come to the courtyard," I signed putting my phone in my pocket before getting off my bed.  I walked out and I ran and there she was. I ended up picking her up. I kept her in my arms kissing her,
"I missed you so much," I said not letting her go.  I immediately too her away from everyone else.

"Hey we have to talk," she said putting her shirt back in. I sat up.
"I know it was hard to leave but your mom offered me another dig and I would have the lead on some and I have to decide by tomorrow." I felt my throat get dry, I had to put my thoughts aside and be there for her.

"That's great hun" I forced myself to say. She crawled over and laid on my chest. I played with her hair.

"I just want you to be happy and you'll always come back right," she nodded and kissed my check. She was in my arms and she was here that's all that mattered.

-the next day-

"Lloyd I'm sorry but what are you asking me to do withdraw my offer?" My mom said. That morning I left y/n sleeping. I had found my mom.

"Please BESIDES she needs to focus on training why can't she go on the next dig?" I pleaded.

"Lloyd honey this isn't about you this is her career," my mom said.

"Yeah the exact career that took you away from raising me!" Her face fell. I know she was trying to stop my father but she abandoned me. And now y/n was going to. We talked for an hour and my mom wasn't going to help me out.

Y/n POV

I walked out to see Zane.
"where did Lloyd go?" I said rubbing my eyes.
"To see his mom at the museum," I smiled and got dressed I had switch shifts with Mary so I could go see him.

I walked in scanned my badge and was told where they where. That's when I turned the corner.

Lloyd POV

I was angry at my mom I just wish she would help.

"She's incapable of this job she rushed her work and cant handle training and work, she runs late and isn't ready to handle the job!" I said. I was trying to give my mom reasons to tell the head archeologist to take back the job. She sighed.
"Lloyd oh sweetie wait-" her face was panicked. There was y/n. Her fist was clenched. She turned and ran out. I ran after and grabbed her wrist of the steps out.

"Hun please I didn't mean that!"

"You told my boss that! My career what the hell where you doing trying to get me to stay?!" She yelled. Tears brimming.
"DONT leave please I just it's not what I meant!" I said trying to hold her hand.
"If you never meant it you wouldn't have said! I'm not doing this! you think I'm incapable I'll show you!" She yelled breaking from my grip.

"I didnt mean if I was just-" I was about to tell her but she didn't let me.

"I don't care Lloyd I'm done and I'm leaving. Leaving Ninjago city and leaving you." It hit me. She walked down the steps and got into her car. I just stood and watched her drive off.

"Lloyd once she knows you didn't mean it you can talk..." my mom said walking up.

"She said we're over..." I turned. I finally started crying. I let my mom lead me back to her office.