Pulling an All-nighter-Jay

Jay POV

I walked back in the garage and there was y/n head on the desk. I had coffe in both hands and I set them down.
"Babe wake up!" I said resting my hand on her shoulder. She lifted her head looking at me.
"I can't believe I did this I never write a date down wrong," I kissed her temple.
"Hey come on well stay up until it's done,"
She drank the coffee before going back to her design. It was due at 8 am to the client and I was in charge of making sure she got it done. But of course last night we had all stayed up for a major movie marathon. So 5 hours of sleep with morning training and now this.
I heard her chair move and looked up from the car I was fixing. She walked
over and sat down next to me.  She started handing me tools I asked for.
"Can I have a Kiss?" I looked up. I leaned in of course. I felt her weight against me.
"Ok back to work your falling asleep!" I said. She shook her head. With that I scooped her up to get her on her feet. She groaned before walking to her desk. I heard the the computer keys click so I went back. I played some music and started jumping while she slammed the key board. I could tell she was getting frustrated.
"Hey Jay," I looked to see the door open and Zane appear.
"It's very Lage what are two of you don't up!"
"I have a commission due tomorrow I'm almost done bht I had to work till it's done," y/n said.
"I was near to keep her awake and be a good boyfriend thags reallly it.
"It's 5 am....normally I'm up and about to pardon my interruption."
"It's that late! I better get back to the office and finsih to its ready!" Y/n packed her stuff before hopeing on the bike I had made her. I grabbed her laptop and put it in her bag. Then the door opened.
"I'm so tired I hope she gets it in on time," I said turning to Zane. I started walking to the door so I could go to bed. I flopped down and fell asleep.

-5 hours later-

I rolled over and light came in through the window. I reached for my phone there were texts from y/n.

Y/n:I only turned it in an hour late but the client didn't even notice and loved it!

Jay:oh thank my First spinjitzu master

Y/n:we are never doing that again cause I'm about to crash