He talks about you-Lloyd

Next up is gonna be the fight scenario but it won't be cheating

Lloyd POV

I missed y/n. We were all in the hot tub talking.
"So Lloyd I wanna hear from you how you and y/n are doing ," Skylor said. I blushed. The guys always teased me about y/n after all I was the youngest.
"We'll we've been together for a while she likes (insert something you like, and dragon rides, she has shadow powers, she can read scrolls, gets along with my mom, she wears my hoodie and then hugs me really tight.." they all started snickering.
"Come on guys it's cute!" Skylor said splashing Kai.
"Give me the dirt Lloyd." Nya joked.
"There isn't any she's perfect and puts up with me and my comics and scares me by shadow...and she stays up on the ship and look at the stars and played with my hair".
"So this is serious?" I looked around. I wasn't a kid anymore but at the same time was this love?
"I don't know if I'm in love."
"I think you are Lloyd," I felt myself blush again and messed with my hair.
"Hey shouldn't she be here yet?" I reached and checked my phone. There was a text. Cole was next to me and I immediately put the phone to my chest.
"Whoa you good?" Kai asked. I shut my phone off and placed it down.
"She's on her way..."
"Lloyd take a breath your heart rate is up by a lot." Zane said. I breathed and swallowed hard. I hope now one day the photo she sent. Now I couldn't wait to see her in person-holy fuck. Y/n walked over in my T shirt. She greet everyone before take it off. I was about to get up and take her away but she climbed in.
"Hey hun....I looked her up and down."
"Hey miss you thanks for inviting me." She said sweetly. I nodded as we all started talking.

Y/n POV

Skylor had texted me. So Lloyd was smitten with me. I loved him and knew wearing this swimsuit would get him a bit excited. And it was funny to tease him. I knew it was working when his hand rested. on my hip fiddling with the string of my swimsuit.