First Kiss-Jay

Jay POV
I was working in the secret base for a couple of hours. Y/n had been to the monastery a few times but only when we were alone. Although no one was down here so I gave her a call. Eventually, she picked up and I invited her over. She reminded me she wouldn't be much help but I insisted she would.
I wiped some of the greases off my face and clothes. I had seen her only a couple of days ago but I already missed how she would lean over my shoulders and look at my project.
"Jay?" I heard her call. I immediately walked to the entrance and let her in. I walked her over to a mech I was repairing. I watched her walk in she actually was wearing one of my old shirts and ripped jeans (seen above).  I didn't mean to look her up and down but she looked hot in my shirt. 

Y/n POV
It's not that I didn't want to help Jay. He looked really good while he was working. I handed him some of the tools and he even let me do some stuff. Eventually, he needed to get under the mech and went on his back. I took this opportunity to climb on a few boxes and onto the mech. 
"Be careful-" he said. I leaned over the edge to look down at him.
I slowly climbed down and kneeled on the floor. I move so I was right above him.
"Ehehehe hey," Jay said nervously and I could see him blushing. I leaned over and hovered just above his lips. I was gonna lean in first before he pulled me in by the back of my neck. Look I don't know know if it was his powers or us but my body jolted. Eventually, he pulled himself upright while trying not to break the kiss. His hands went above my waist and he dropped his wrench. I tangled my hands in his hair while he both rested against the mech.
"Hey! That's my mech!" We pulled apart to see a guy in black gi step off the elevator. 
"Cole get out!" Jay said huffing.
"Ignore him please," I said before sitting in his lap for more.