You save him-Zane

Y/n POV

Zane set a plate of (favorite breakfast) in-front of me then sitting down next to me.
"Thank you so much," I said taking a bite. The others filed in and we all started talking. After a while Kai started cleaning up and me and Zane went to the deck of the bounty.
"Can't you stay one more day?" I asked. Zane and Cole were getting sent on a mission to protect some relic while Borg Transported it.
"I would lovely but I'll be back in 2 days." He said wrapped an arm around me.
"It's just every-time something happens!" I said. For some reason I was getting really anxious. Like this was some horrid mission.
"Sit down y/n your heart rate is going up," I ended up walking away and back to his room.
"Y/n what's wrong?" Cole said walking in. I wiped my eyes off.
"I don't know I have a stupid feeling your missions gonna go really badly!" I said.
"We can handle this and the team can always come as back up not to mention Borgs team," I was just overreacting right?
"Y/n?" Zane said peering in. Cole got up patting Zane's shoulder. He walked in and shut the door. He sat next to me on the bed.
"If it helps you can stay in my room and the bridge always has out tracker on,"
"I know your going to be fine!" I said.
He reached over and turned my head to look at him. He hand moved form my chin to between me jaw and neck. He leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slowly pulled me into his lap trying not to break the kiss. He pulled away and rested our foreheads together.
"I'll be back in 2 days and we can make (favorite dinner)," I nodded kissing his check.

Day 1
I sat in the bridge watching the trackers. Occasionally someone walked in and chatted but it was really just me.

Day 2

They were on the way back. I walked the trackers beep. They were almost at the bounty.
"Y/n!" I head Nya call my name and I ran outside. That's wan I saw it.
Nya was pinned to the ground by some rouge droid. The jet Zane and Cole used was empty. Kai and Jay were busy with some huge driod. I just looked for Zane.

Zane POV

I watched y/n from the jet hovering above the bounty. Cole and I were currently tied up while whoever these rouge droids were trying to take the bounty. I watched her destroy most of the droids with her powers. We felt the jet lower and then finally she saw us. I'm an instant she took down the jet with vines. Kai  and Jay jumped on wrestling the pilot to the ground. She jumped and started freeing us.
"I'm actually going to kill you myself your never going on another mission," she hissed. Once I was free I wrapped my arms around her.

My eyes went wide as the pilot lunged at us. That's when she whipped me around but not before just got hit in the back.
"Kai!" Kai tan in and took them down while Cole picked up y/n.

Y/n POV

I woke up and immediately felt pain. I was on my side and reached out for Zane.
"Y/n!" He said grabbing my hand.
"What happened,"
"You saved me that thing came at us with some weapon I've never seen, it burned your back I am so sorry," I felt groggy again.
"You were right in so sorry,"
"As long as your ok I'm ok Zane I promise," he nodded kissing my check.