A morning with him-Jay

Jay POV

I sat up in bed.  Y/n was still asleep next to me. I was able to get out to bed and took a shower. When I got out I walked in and she was awake on her phone.
"Hey babe," I said.
"Hey maybe you loose the towel..."
"Everyone get up breakfast in 10 then mission debrief!" Lloyd called out in the hall.
"And looks like we're getting dressed," she said. We both laughed and got on our gis. I held her hand and then raced her to the dinning room.
"There they are," Kai said. We sat opposite each other and ate before everyone was ushered the base. (The place that's under the monastery)

Y/n POV

Jay pulled me into his lap and Pixal briefed us. I played with her hair and she batted me away.
"Next time let's win the sparring match so Cole and Lloyd have to take the early morning mission.
"Your the one that accidentally tripped me into Kai which got me pinned," she retorted. He kissed my cheek and held my hand. Jay played with the bracelet around my wrist. I smiled as he leaned his head on my shoulder and into my neck. I sighed as he kissed it quick.
"The two of you focus," Pixal scolded us. We laughed quietly. "Hey you know I love you," he whispered. It turns my head and kissed him.
"Alright everyone dismissed we leave in an hour." We both got up and headed back to Jays room. I laid back down pulling a blanket over me. I felt him crawl ontop.
"No going back to sleep we have to leave soon," he said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He smiled and then pulled me closer.
"Jay come on-" I started after he pulled back.
"Come on I'll let you fly the jet this time," I smiled before we head off the get ready to leave.