The Fight-Cole

Cole POV

"Y/n again!" I said. She assumed position and went again. Her punches were weak and stance was a mess.

"Y/n keep it together punch harder!" I coached.
"Cole we should call it!" Nya said before sitting her down. We had years of training and y/n has to catch up. I shook my head. I walked over and sat her down.

"Are you hurt?" she shook her head.
"Then get up and go again!' I snapped. Walking back to the porch.  She didn't move. Jay handed her water and Nya cooled her off. She stood and balanced herself before glaring at me.

-a few weeks later-

Y/n POV

"Again!" I shoot a beam of light at the dummy. Before kicking it. My knuckles were raw. Cole has been on my ass since I got powers. Every minute I was here I was training.

"Alright Kai is ready to spar." Cole said pulling Kai away from the katanas. I nodded not being able to form words. I took Kai on but ended up being pinned.

"Shake it off again." For him to be barking orders at me when he didn't train as half as hard as him was pissing me off. I went again till my arms burned and my ankle was swollen. Finally it was the end. I thought Cole would come over to me like normal but Luna and Lloyd walked in.

"Luna how is the training going?" I looked over at them. Then she did it. Spinjitzu. I had been trying for weeks. I felt my eyes brim with tears and Cole congratulated and even hugged her. He was so proud of Lloyds girlfriend even though he barely knew her.

"Hey look it took me a while and I was stubborn." Nya said sitting next to me. "I noticed how hard you worked and I'm scared your gonna get hurt, you lost so much weight and then go to work after training," I couldn't lie I knew I was getting weaker instead of stronger.

"Babe why don't you try?" Cole said holding out his hand. his face was finally softer. I took it and walked a little away. I concentrated but when I opened my eyes Cole's eyes changed.

"Maybe another round of sparing would get you closer to spinjitxu." He said. I tried to take a deep breath but it hurt.

"I have to go anyway...I have a shift." I said before grabbing my bag.

-a few hours later-

text convo

C:hey tomorrow training

y/n:I need a break

C:we don't get breaks ninja never quit

y/n:Im exhausted why don't we go on a date instead?

C:I'll be training and I hope you show

I shut off my phone. What the hell happened to my boyfriend?

-a few days later-

"Cole come on~" I whispered in his ear. No one was around. But he pushed me off.

"You need to work on spinjitzu." I pouted but he just rolled his eyes. I walked and tried but Cole just kept shouting again. The others came out and Cole ignored me while he trained.

"Nice job Lloyd one day you'll be better then me!" he said giving him a pat and they laughed. I hadn't laughed with Cole in weeks. Ever since I got my powers he'd call me over and then train. I kissed him once in the last 2 weeks.

Cole POV

"Stop babying her her enemy isn't going to let her take a break!" I said pinching between my eyebrows.

"Cole give her a break for a minute..." Kai said walking out.

"Shut up Kai I know what she can handle." I growled and he backed off.

"Y/n!" I whipped my head and she was on the ground.  Oh shit.

"Sensei!" I called in panic. He ran out and had Kai carried her in. He laid her down before letting her drink a tea. I held her hand. She slowly started breathing lowly. I stayed with her for hours. The guys walked in and out.

"Cole how could you?" I turned and Nya stood in the doorway. She rushed in after her mission.

"This is all your fault what the hell is wrong you don't even push yourself this hard get off your high horse!" she shouted. I just wanted her to be the best be able to work with the team.

"Hey I love her! I want her to be the best better then Luna better then me I know shes strong!"

"shut up Cole."  I took a breath before jumping on her.

"I was so worried!" I said a hand on her cheek. Her eyes shifted and she propped herself up

"Get your fucking hands off me." The looked  in her eye was anger? I moved back.

"Babe..." I said reaching out. Nya took her hand.

You..did this...I'm not weak until you...." She said breathing heavy.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to make sure you could fight!take care of yourself!" I said. Her eyes didn't change this wasn't my sweet y/n.

"I don't care....stay away from me for good...Nya can train me..."

"Stay away?" I was scared saying the words.

"You would treat me like a real person if you loved me..."

"Y/n please I was wrong...I thought,"

"You pride yourself on being a leader well you failed at teaching me and being my boyfriend..." her voice was dry.

"Get out." Nya said. I stood up. I walked up and closed the door. I stood.

"Cole you did this?" Sensei said. I nooded wipeing my eyes.

"i made her sick like my mom Sensei I lost her I what do I do?"

"I didn't teach you to train like that...you must figure this out alone," He said before walking into the room.