Another teammate has a crush on you-Jay

Y/n POV 

"Lloyd I knew we just met but I can already tell how kind and loyal you are...you deserve a break to." I said. Jay was having me sleep over but of course, got called to interrupt a shipment of deepstone. So there I was talking with Lloyd. But I noticed his energy was off that's how we started talking. 

"Thanks, y/n I just I have the guys but it's hard to talk to them about this stuff." I nodded Lloyd was a good person I knew he just wanted to protect people. 

"Now come on lemme teach you some moves liked I promised." He smiled and reached his hand out to help me up. 

-a few weeks later- 

"Hey, jay!" I said looking into his room. He was at his desk working on something. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. I got now response. Then I started kissing his neck. Right near his ear. 

"Alright, that always gets a reaction what's wrong?"  He moved his shoulders to push me off. 

"Not now y/n I'm busy." I couldn't tell by his tone if he was mad or actually busy. But I was going to risk a fight. I left the room grabbing my bag. I started to get to the edge of the bounty. 

"Y/n!" I turned as Lloyd walked up in his training gi. 

"Why are you leaving so soon?" I told Lloyd Jat was in a mood and I didn't want to bother him. 

"Well, you came all this way wanna spar show me the moves I taught you?" I put my bag down and took my jacket off. I pulled my hair back. As I did that I felt eyes on me but Lloyd was clearing the mat. With that, I took the opportunity to surprise Lloyd. I swept under his legs. He fell back but then charged and flipped me over. I tried to break from his grasp and almost did but then I was pinned. 

"I didn't teach you a surprise attack?" He had one leg in between mine and another on the other side. My arms were pinned. He held me in this position a little to long. 

"Lloyd let me go-" Before I knew it he was leaning in. I broke my arm loose and knocked him away. 

"What the hell!" I jumped up. 

"I'm sorry I don't-" He stopped. His eyes went wide. I gave him a questioning look. Then I heard the hum. I turned. There was Jay eyes fixed at Lloyd his hands glowing. 

"Jay nothing happened don't hurt him-" It was too late Jay was at him. Lloyd only escaped by diving off the bounty. 

"Stay away from her!" he snapped. I was expecting him to talk to me but he brushed by me. Alright, that didn't fly with me so I followed him. 

"What the fuck is your problem?" I said closing his room door. 

"Oh I don't know everytime you come over you end up hanging out with Lloyd and I just found him trying to kiss you!" He yelled back. I thought for a minute. Lloyd was just a friend but maybe he had a point. 

"Look I'm sorry I thought Lloyd just saw me as a friend.." I started slowly walking over to him. I looked up and placed a hand on his chest, He put a hand on my waist. 

"But I am yours in every way, Jay Walker." With that, he picked me up and had me wrap my legs around him. He placed me on the desk and had one hand in my hair. 

"I hope he sees us and gets the idea." He said smirking before kissing my neck. I let out a sign knowing Jay was back to normal.