Another teammate has a crush on you-Lloyd

Y/n POV

"Lloyd stop!" I was in bed with Lloyd and he started tickling me. I was kicking my legs and laughing to get him away. 

"Hey, Lloyd can I borrow y/n?" Cole leaned into the doorway. 

"Sure you can borrow my girlfriend." I noticed his tone change as I got up. 

"Ultra is acting up can you maybe?" Cole brought me to Ultra. I pet them all and noticed them waking around a tone. 

"I think they just need to go flying Cole-" He hopped on the back. "Come on then." I paused how could I pass up a dragon ride. I sent a quick text to Lloyd and got on. Cole was upfront and I held on. As we went up in the air I let one arm off. 

"This is incredible!" I yelled out. Cole then stood and went behind me. 

"take the reigns!" He shouted back. So I did and it was amazing. I then stood up. Cole immediately grabbed my waist. 

"You are crazy  I don't stand it!" I laughed and sat back. He kept one hand on my waist. I was reading into it after all we were on a dragon. Ultra then dived down and landed back at the Monastery. Cole helped me down. 

"We have to do that more often!" I looked at my phone my mom had called. I picked up and got yelled at for being late home. 

"Oh shit can you tell Lloyd I had to run." 

"Of course." With that, I opened the gate and started running. 

-A few weeks later-

Lloyd POV

"Kai you should have seen her." I stooped as I walked past the game room. Cole and kai were sitting. 

"Cole you can't have a crush on Lloyd's girlfriend." Thats when I really started listening. 

"I've never met someone that gets along with rocky.." I was about to walk in but Kai kept talking. 

"Cole there is someone but its not y/n come on." 

"Yeah Cole." I walked in and he jumped. 

"Dude I didn't" I glared at him. Kai snuck out. 

Kai POV

-text messages- 

K:y/n you might wanna get over here Lloyd is gonna kill cole 

y/n:Why?

K:Cole has a tiny crush on you and Lloyd found out

Y/n:Lemme call him 

I heard the phone ring amongst the yelling. Lloyd was mostly yelling. 

Lloyd POV

I held the phone still fist at my side. 

"Lloyd nothing will ever happen between me and Cole just come over please." I walked out hoping on my bike.  I was speeding recklessly through the city to her house. 

There she was standing outside in my hoodie. I stopped and admired her. God this girl made me crazy sometimes. She opened her arms and I kinda ran to her. Kissing her on the porch. 

"Y/n I care about you more than myself." I put my forehead to hers. 

"Come on Lloyd let's just go watch a movie." I smiled and kissed her cheek opening the door.