First Kiss-Kai

y/n POV

"Kai slow down!" I yelled as he went in between cars.

"I will babe just as soon we-" Kai stopped mid-sentence. I held onto his waist and looked over his shoulder for the first time. I realized I had buried my face into his shoulder for so long that we were out of the city. He slow down on the dirt path as we passed some villages. That's when he came to. Outside of the large gate. Gate itself was gorgeous red doors with gold trims of dragons and lotus flowers. I stopped and looked at him as he pulled my helmet off brushing the hair down.

"I wanted to do something special." He said holding out his hand. I gladly took it and he opened the gates. He immediately pulled a lantern from the side and lit it with his powers. As he led me down the cobblestone path all around me was water and bridges. It was a gorgeous garden and as we made our way over the largest bridge I could see a picnic.

"Kai how did you-" 
"Y/n I can't take all the credit my sister did help." The water surrounding the small island off the bridge was floating with lotus flowers and candles. I sought in town on the blanket as he pulled out to drinks.

" I wanted to take a minute to slow down I guess." He said lacing his hand in mine.

" I didn't think I'd get to see the side of you so soon..." I had to admit the past few weeks Kai had swept me off my feet. He made me feel so free but at the same time, he was always there. I had wanted to kiss him so many times. But something always got in the way. Whether it was me almost falling off the bike or him having to run off on a mission. We both always have something important to do. 

" it's been a few weeks but I know you're something special to me... I wanted to make sure we were official,"  his dark brown eyes looked into mine and he brushed his hair nervously. I didn't mean to leave him in suspense for so long. He was so confident that I guess I forgot to speak. He mumbled something.

Kai POV.

I finally had the guts to tell her. And now she wasn't saying anything-
Y/n Lean forward and push me down onto my back. She straddle me and finally kissed me. I kept her face in my hands and kept her hair back. It was slow but I knew we both longed for this. We parted and sat up.

"We are official Kai..." I immediately leaned in for another kiss grabbing her waist.