You Face the Public-Lloyd

Pretend there was no previous chapter that had Gayle Gossip report on you and Lloyd dating.....

Y/N POV

One minute I was giving a tour the next I was hiding in Misako's office.
"Y/n please sit down everything will be fine," I was pacing. The team minus me was currently doing a photo shoot. And some intern had leaked a video of the guys talking. In the recording Lloyd said well see for yourself.

What happened on set that was leaked by an intern

The backdrop was white and everyone was in various outfits to fit their elements.
"Can we have Jay and Nya on screen only," the director called out. Everyone moved behind the camera. There Jay and Nya were posed in a couple way.
"Now lean in for a kiss," They did so and Kai turned away. Thats when he said.
"I already have to walk in on you and y/n all the time I thought this was a team shoot," Kai said eyes closed. Lloyd laughed and the camera panned to them instead of Jay and Nya.
"Well if you just knocked on the door you wouldn't walk in on me and my girlfriend," Lloyd said. The camera panned back the Jay and Nya and the video kept going.
"Guys cut it out and let them work," Cole said.
"Lloyd's just jealous him and y/n don't get their own photo shoot," Jay called before they changed poses again.
"Hey she's working and besides we all decide to wait till her training is over before we introduce her as a team member," Thats when the video finally cut off.

I was still pacing. All of Ninjago knew Lloyd has a girlfriend and that she was going to be a member on the team. And now everyone major gossip channel and more was reposting on this. I mean the chosen one savior most powerful Ninja finally gets a girlfriend thats big news. I wasn't scared I just knew this would change the dynamic of everything. It wasn't like we were going to hold a press conference to say I'm the master of shadow, but if I'm ever caught on film fighting people would want to know. And now anywhere Lloyd went noticed with me everyone would know. We were sort of just waiting for the next event to happen where we could go public on the red carpet or something. But now. Thats when my phone rang.

"Umm hey babe I well ok were were on set and-"

"I already know I saw the whole video and what do we even do now?" Thats when Dearth came crashing into the office.

"Teen Idol already wants you and Lloyd for a photo shoot next week!" I gave him a look and immediately he tried to coax me into this.
"You will be the most famous couple in all of Ninjago!"

"Dearth I'm all for the events the team goes to but we don't need to make us a brand..." thats when Lloyd finally came in.

"Dearth can we do this another time please...besides shouldn't you check on the end of the shoot?" Lloyd said. Dearth finally walked out calling whoever.
"You know that photoshoot hasn't ended..." I raised my eyebrow.
"Really?" I asked him.

"I mean the add won't print for about a week and we just lay low and then everyone can see how amazing you are..." We both left the museum and sped through the streets to get to the shoot. We finally found everyone else, Cole was getting his solo shots.

"Y/n glad you could make it...sorry about what I said.." Kai said.

"It's alright you guys didn't know you were being recorded....but next time just keep it to yourself," I joked and Kia laughed a little awkwardly.

Lloyd POV

"Lloyd I assume this beauty if the one?" The photo shoot director came over. He looked y/n up and down before she was dragged off by the stylists. "Let's take your solo shots while she gets ready.."

"Wait you have an outfit for her how did you know?" I asked.
"I've had this sketch for months waiting for this shoot and incase she every wanted to do this sort of thing." He said. I stepped in front of the camera and got to work. I grabbed some water and sat in the chair before I saw y/n walked out. I tired really hard not to choke on my water. She walked out so confidently before showing her her whole look. For her element not having a lot of color the outfit was covered in detail.
I got up and leaned in for a kiss.

"Save that for the photos you too," the director said. We laughed a little and parted.

"First I want to retake the group photos." Everyone came back infront of the camera, with a little coaching y/n fit right in. This was going to be printed in Ninjago Vogue and we were the cover. Our outfits would also be sold at auction for the benefit the children hospital.
"can I get a few with just Y/n and Nya. We stepped away, Jay and I were respectfully drooling. I mean we weren't actually but the guys behind us were making jokes. But how could I not watch her. She was gorgeous up there. Every now and then she'd look at me cause she was nervous.

"Now y/n stay up there Nya switch with Lloyd," I walked over but before I could kiss her makeup and hair started fixing me up.
"Just pretend its just us, this is why we can't do editorial shoots we fuck around to much," I said as someone brushed something on my face. Eventually, y/n ended up in my arms. We both looked at the camera before I started leaning in. We paused and both of us were trying to control our breathing. But having everyone watching and the director shouting was hard.
"Now a nice simple kiss," that's all I needed. I kept my hand on the side of her face away from the camera. That way everyone who this photograph could see how pretty she was.
"Alright enough enough," we pulled apart. I had that stupid smile on my face and she pinched my side to make me laugh.
We went through a few more round and finally we were done.
"I want to thank you all, the magazine will print in a week and the auction is in a month," we all nodded before heading to the dressing rooms to change. Y/n was about to go with Nya before I pulled her into mine.
"Let me help you," I said before unzipping her (dress or top). She let me and I took off my shirt I turned and pulled her in. Eventually, I was sitting in the makeup chair and her in my lap.
"Their gonna know we need to get our normal clothes back," she said in between kisses. I nodded standing us both back up. I slipped off the rest of our clothes before we actually got dressed quickly. I kissed her check as we finally walked out.
To our surprise only Cole and Jay were waiting.
"I have no idea what the rest of them are doing," Cole said. Zane walked out and we sat down. The rest came and we finally left.

-one week later-

Y/n POV

"Guys Dearth said the magazine is being put out," Kai said. We were sitting in the game room. I looked to Lloyd. Everyone would know now, who I was. My element and that fact I was with Lloyd. I picked up my phone and refreshed Chirp. And there we were. The magazine was of course also digital and it was already blowing up. Lloyd leaned over and looked with me. There was us trending.
"Now y/n gets all the attention!" Kai said. I laughed.
"Hey in my defense I was totally fine being unknown,"I retorted.
"Lloyd y/n look keep scrolling," Cole said. The group photo was on the cover, everyone was mostly condensed onto a few pages with their solo shoots. Was Say Jay and Nya had their couple photos on eachother solo page. But then there was Lloyd and I taking up a whole page. It was us leaning in to kiss.
"Whoa-"
"I think that's the best photo of us to exist," Lloyd said. He zoomed into the photo.
"I wonder what will happen at the auction,"
"I think you'll get the most attention after all, you are new to the team people will want to know," Zane said as he looked at the magazine.
"I don't mean to outshine you guys or anything I mean this is all for charity in the end," I rambled on. Sure it has been months but I still felt new.
"We all look amazing this is like the first real gig Dearth for us that didn't have an alternative motive," Nya said. There were a few photos of us but thankfully we were mostly goofing off or flexing our muscles for the camera. After all we worked hard for them.
"People are asking what your element is," Jay said.
"We'll they'll find out at the auction," I looked back at Lloyd. He just had a big smile on his face.
"What?" I asked.
"Im just thinking about all the dates we can go on," I rolled my eyes thinking maybe Lloyd wouldn't have to wear sunglasses as much.