A night out with the team-Zane

Zane POV

"How did you manage this?" Y/n said walking into the box seats.

"Sometimes we get some perks and normally I pass this stuff up but I remembered you had never been to a game,". She looked out the window.

"And we can all finally enjoy some them together!" Kai said jumping onto a chair.

"Hey guys you want to order food before the game starts?" Jay asked. Nya and him looked st the menu before ordering what we all wanted.

She was still looking at the window out to the rink. I wrapped my arm around her waist. She leaned over.

"Want a drink?" She nodded so I went to the bar to get her her favorite.

Y/n POV

I had wondered why Zane pestered me to wear his sweater today. I took and seat and Cole took one next to me. 
"I've never been to a hockey game, I mean sometime we watched in TV but
I like the atmosphere."

"Think we all deserved a break and what's better then this??" I said. Zane brought me and drink and sat down with me.

"Thank you, so anyone else showing up or is this space all for ourselves?" I asked.

"Skylor is invited-"

"Y/n!" I heard Skylor as I was taking a sip. I got out of my seat to give her a hug. She said her hellos to everyone before getting herself a soda.
"Can I sit by you?" Zane glanced at me.

"Sure sit by Cole I'll be there," she nodded before talking to Kai. Zane took my hand in that moment and led me back to sit. I rested my hand on his shoulder.

"My dear is this all satisfactory?" I looked up at him.

"Yes absolutely," I responded. Skylor sat down and we started talking. That's when the game started. I had watched a few games and new the basics. But I wasn't like Cole of Skylor who were currently rooting for opposite teams.

"That's as totally a Penalty!!" Cole yelled as Skylor cheered.

"Cole just switch to rooting for the other team it's more fun that way," Jay said.

"I have to agree," I nodded.

"Cole year teams needs at least 3 goals to win and there is only 15 minutes left in the game the likely outcome is they lose," Zane said.

"We could always go into overtime." Skylor added. Smirking she went to grab another drink.

Cole sulked as his team missed yet another shot. But then without any notice they managed to get the puck in the net. Skylor spit her drink up. I cheered with her before Zane on his phone.

"Why are you checking the odds can't you just calculate it in your head?" I suggested. He leaned over to whisper.
"I was checking how's much Cole is going to owe us after betting his team would win," Zane move back to his spot but a few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Zane got up.

"Good evening sir pleasure to see you and not just talk over the phone," I lesnred over to see a man in a suit with a headset.

"We had a question, on behalf the stadium and team owners we normally pick from preselected fans who play hockey regular to play a mini game so raise money for the children's hospitals and after school center...we were wondering if any of you wanted to participate,"

"Of course!" I peeked up even more. Now I was not a skater. But I didn't think to ask the others.

Kai,Jay and Skylor joined Zane at the door.