A night out with the team-Jay

Y/n POV

"Ok I know we aren't gonna be like running and fighting while in there but I will have like complete noob status, I mean have you seen my boyfriend!" I sighed pacing.

Now that prime empire was completely safe Jay decided it was time to enjoy his fan club again.

"Don't stress no one is going to have to fight just enjoy the night...superstar rockin Jay is a fun time," Cole said. I sighed and made my way to the garage.

"I don't like this," Kai said.

"Guys Jay is already in and plus everyone else is there come on already," Nya said walking into the game.

(Just pretend it's the same as when Jay did it in Prime Empire)

I walked in looking around. I felt a tap and there was Cole. I saw him glitch into a new outfit.

"Here Jay took care of it." A screen popped up in-front of me. There was a (dress shirt whatever you wanna wear)
I tapped its icon and then look down. I'm a flash it was on my body.

"Ok I could get use to this!" Cole laughed before offering his hand to lead me out. I had to look away with all the lights and loud music.

"It's y/n!@ i beard my Name called before people that looked like Jay stood infront of us keeping these girls away from me.

"You'll get use to having adoring fans one day," Kai said walking up.

"Why do you look like that!" I said. Of
Course Kai would decide to become blonde.

"You think I look bad you should have seen Lloyd's disguise," Kai said as we walked back to a blocked off area.

"This is Blazey Hyper Speed a former racer when we first got here," She held out her hand and I shook it. I met a few others but I couldn't like I didn't want to look at the rest of the club because everyone was dressed like Jay. Some of them didn't stop there with their avatars being Jays face.

"Oh trust me this isn't weird just for you," Kai said as we sat down.

"So where is my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Oh you just wait," Nya said. That's when the light were directed to a platform. I bust out laughing and started clapping as Jay came out.

"How does he play gutair!" I said in shock.

"It's just a skill in the game he's not really playing it." Zane said.

"I wanna thank everyone for coming out tonight and everyone please be sure to welcome y/n I'm so glad she finally
Get to see The legue of Jay!" He got off the platform and took some photos with other Jay's.

"You look incredible!" I said as Jay finally made he way over to me.
"You have very fluorescent right now,"

"Don't you love it?" Jay said playfully before twirling me. We sat down with an arm around my shoulders.

"So where is Scott?" Lloyd asked. I looked to Jay for context.
"Another friend, he's suppose to be here soon-"

Another person who of course looked like Jay walked over.
He got up and I assumed greeted Scott.

"Y/n getting use to having 100 boyfriends around?" Lloyd teased.

"Hey at least i can tell which one is mine," I said. That's when I saw Cole and Lloyd exchange a glance.

"Wanna bet?" I took a sip of my drink.

Jay POV

"Glad you could make it I absolutely want you to finally meet y/n!" I said leading Scott over.