2

Chapter 2: Call of Death

    It was clearly the season of crisp autumn in October, but Si Huan unconsciously broke out a thin sweat with the hand holding the phone.

    "Impossible..." Looking at the two words on the light screen of the phone, Si Huan felt like falling into a deep cave.

    The caller was the person Si Huan was most familiar with, and it was also the name that was least likely to appear on the screen at this time - Big Whale.

    When Si Huan saw this name, he almost couldn't help throwing his things out.

    He wondered if he was dreaming, but the real vibration of the phone told him that it was real, that his lover really called back...

    What is this? Death call?

    That bastard Jiang Changjing is already dead and completely cold. Si Huan told himself silently in his heart, stop making unnecessary fantasies, it's impossible.

    Jiang Changjing's mobile phone is always carried with him when he goes on missions. Since he is dead, someone else may have picked up the mobile phone.

    This call is a prank and he won't answer it.

    Si Huan put the phone on the sink and stared at it until the vibration stopped and the call ended.

    Yes, that's it. Don't accept it.

    Be patient and keep playing!

    Within half a minute of the first missed call, that person called again.

    Si Huan didn't answer the three missed calls, but the other party kept calling.

    The other party's patience was much better than Si Huan imagined, and finally when the fourth call came, Si Huan couldn't bear it anymore and pressed the answer button. If he doesn't do this, the opponent may really fight all night.

    "Hey, who is it?" Si Huan said holding back his anger. If the other party said sorry, asked if the phone could be dialed and other trash talk, he would definitely vent all the anger he was holding back on the other party.

    No one spoke.

    The other end of the phone was eerily quiet, without any sound, as if it was connected to another world of nothingness.

    "I'm asking who you are! Why—" Before Si Huan could finish speaking, the other party hung up the phone with a click.

    His nameless fire became even hotter. What kind of plane did he make, and he made several phone calls, and when he answered something, he hung up without saying a word? !

    This time, he really wanted to throw away the phone.

    Holding back his breath, Si Huan took a cold shower and sat down beside the crib. Just now, Xiao Zhi'er yelled baba twice as if in his sleep, which made him think that Xiao Zhi'er was going to cry again.

    After waiting for a while, Jiang Zhi turned over, stuffed his fingers into his mouth and fell asleep again.

    Si Huan took out her hands and put them back on both sides of her body evenly, then covered the baby with a quilt, and leaned on the head of the bed to look at Xiao Zhi'er.

    When he was born, he was just a little bit smaller, ugly and red like a monkey, but now his face has grown open, white and tender like a cotton ball, and a red mark will appear on his small face when he pinches it lightly.

    He is happiest that his daughter is more like him, except that the nose is a bit like her father Jiang.

    When Si Huan was thinking wildly, he suddenly thought of Jiang Changjing, his nose was sore, and he cursed fiercely: "Jiang Changjing, bastard, leave us and go."