71

Chapter 71

    Jiang Zhi and Si Bai rushed out of the bedroom like hot wheels, and went straight to find Big Papa. Jiang Changjing had two extra pendants on his thighs, and brought two Doudings in and out.

    Si Huan followed and found that the other three had already woken up early.

    Huo Yunsheng looked expectantly at the steaming breakfast on the dining table, and sat in front of the dining table early. By the way, can Xiao Huo eat these cooked foods? Si Huan stared at him suspiciously.

    "Sister-in-law is up." Huo Yunsheng greeted him warmly when he saw him.

    Si Huan nodded, "Did Xiao Huo sleep well last night?"

    When asked this question, the young man secretly turned his head to take a look at the old ghost. He did not expect that the other party happened to be looking at him and waiting for his answer.

    He is a zombie, how can he sleep, and the result of being in the same bed with the old ghost is to stare at each other, and he always feels that the old ghost's bed is not big, and he still sleeps against him.

    Huo Yunsheng said awkwardly: "Ask him yourself, I'm too embarrassed to talk about him."

    Si Huan looked at the old ghost.

    "Very good."

    Huo Yunsheng exploded immediately, "Of course you're all right, I can't breathe under your pressure when I sleep."

    Hu Zhi and Si Huan in the living room had the same expression: Eh?

    Hu Zhi frowned, realizing that the matter was not simple, he seemed to have been stuffed with dog food invisibly.

    Si Huan went to the kitchen to see how the big whale was preparing, and if he needed help.

    "Help me take out the bowls and chopsticks, take out the rest."

    When he was counting the chopsticks, the big whale just passed by, "Wait."

    Jiang Changjing turned around in confusion, and asked her what she was doing. up. Si Huan took the opportunity to steal a kiss, and when he was about to let go, Jiang Changjing hugged him and deepened the kiss.

    Si Huan hooked his lover's neck and responded enthusiastically. Hu Zhi, who also wanted to come in to help, was attacked by dog ​​food. The wave was suspicious just now, but this wave is seeing is believing and contains a huge visual impact.

    He even saw someone's hand sticking into Si Huan's clothes!     Jiang Zhi and Si Bai ran over bouncingly

    , calling Hu Zhi: "Brother!"

eyes, leading them away from the heart of the kitchen.

    Si Huan touched his lips, which seemed a little red and swollen. The big whale had been sucking his lips just now, as if he hadn't eaten meat for hundreds of years.

    He knew what Jiang Changjing was paying attention to, and asked him to look at him maliciously, "Look at the big whale."

    Si Huan let go of the hand covering his face, and his lips returned to their original light color, as if nothing had happened just now. occur. Jiang Changjing's eyes changed suddenly, and he stared at him quietly.

    He counted the bowls and chopsticks, pushed the big whale, "Don't stand here and go out for breakfast, I'm starving to death." Then he walked out happily.

    Jiang Changjing's craftsmanship has improved, at least Si Huan, Hu Zhi and the two young ones are enjoying the food.

    The non-human beings except Jiang Changjing, who can taste the taste, solemnly hold the bowl to pick up the vegetables, and the other two even forgot how to hold the chopsticks. Huo Yunsheng looked at Jiang Changjing and the old ghost in surprise. How did these two manage to eat these tasteless cooked food without changing their expressions? !