53

Chapter 53 I Don't Want to Become a Zombie [Catching Bugs]

    "Although our king has just established a regiment not long ago, our strength ranks among the top in Z city. Brother Jiang's fire ability must be more than level four! Our mercenary regiment needs strong and fresh blood to join. If Brother Jiang is willing to come, The position of deputy head must be his!" Wang Yue looked at Jiang Changjing expectantly, hoping that he would nod in agreement.

    "Needless to say about the salary, Brother Jiang must be satisfied."

    Si Huan lightly kneeled the big whale, and teased: "Hey, what are you thinking about? Do you want to be the deputy team leader? A promotion and salary increase will be a beauty.

    Jiang Changjing glanced at Si Huan helplessly, put Xiaozhi on the sofa, and rejected Wang Yue's invitation to join the group .

    "I'm sorry we won't stay in one city for too long, and we can't afford the responsibility of the deputy head of the mercenary regiment, and we're leaving City Z tomorrow."

    Wang Yue asked regretfully, "Going? Are you coming back?"

    "Probably won't come back, City Z is just a point for us to settle down." Jiang Changjing shook his head.

    Wang Yue let out a disappointment, "Then let's make friends, if one day you can return to City Z, I will definitely greet you well."

    Si Huan said, "Thank you, Brother Wang, we have traveled to so many places, it is very It's rare to meet someone as sincere as you. We're committed to you as a friend."

    "Haha, I'm embarrassed to say that. It's nothing, we are all brothers!" Wang Yue laughed heartily.

    After agreeing to see them off tomorrow, Wang Yue said goodbye happily, "I'll go back first, and I'll come over early to see you off tomorrow."

    Si Huan looked at Wang Yue's back and leaned against the door and sighed: "Brother Wang is a good person, hey you Back then, it was showing what turned people into fanboys."

    Jiang Changjing sat on the sofa solemnly, "I didn't."

    "Hmph, I'm packing up, you look at Xiaozhi." Si Huan snorted.

    After a busy night, Si Huan opened the map to study the route before going to bed. He suddenly had the idea of ​​going to the sea, and the original plan to go all the way down had to be changed.

    Jiang Changjing had just taken a shower and was sitting on the edge of the bed wiping his hair. His eyes were dazzled by the red lines on the map.

    "If you want to see the sea, take the route of Province J along the coast." He clicked on the map.

    Si Huan drew a red circle with a pen, "It can be considered."

    Jiang Changjing recalled: "I heard people say that there is a base in Province J built on the sea, which looks like a ship and can accommodate tens of thousands of people.

    " Sub-Ark? Can it really hold tens of thousands of people!"

    "I don't know, I haven't seen it with my own eyes. My former teammate said that he came from Province J and had seen a giant ship docked by the sea." Jiang Changjing said.

    Si Huan was interested in this topic, "They don't build bases on land, it would be interesting to build Noah's Ark in the sea, let's see if we can run into each other after we go to province j."

    "Not afraid of being like the Titanic, We boarded the boat and it sank."

    "Go, go, there is no crow's mouth." Early the