40

Chapter 40 Twigs Are a Potentially Hot Type

    After fulfilling his promise, Si Huan nestled into his lover's arms and fell into a deep sleep.

    Jiang Changjing caressed the back of Si Huan's neck intermittently, he didn't need to sleep.

    Before regaining consciousness, Jiang Changjing didn't think it was a big deal. There is no sleep, closing his eyes and stiffening his body is enough to restore his strength, and his consciousness is fully awake.

    Si Huan didn't sleep well, Jiang Changjing opened his eyes when he moved slightly, turned Si Huan over like a pancake, and fixed his limbs so that he could sleep more comfortably.

    Sometimes Xiaozhi would wake up in the middle of the night, and Jiang Changjing would wander around with him in his arms, until his daughter felt sleepy again before putting her to sleep.

    After reaching the sixth level, Jiang Changjing's body functions are improving, including strength, speed, vision and hearing. Before going to bed tonight, Si Huan pinched his lover's abs enviously, "I can't grow eight-pack abs, let me see if it looks good or not."

    Then he personally proved that he is not It's not useful.

    He was watched by Ding Qianya for a long time today. After all, the other party is a person with supernatural vision. Jiang Changjing thought that she saw something wrong with him or that he was not human.

    If her true identity is discovered, that woman cannot live.

    Jiang Changjing's hearing range is within this community. As long as he wants to hear everyone's breathing clearly, Jiang Changjing turned over and looked at the ceiling, and the content of the Ding sisters' conversation fell into his ears.

    Ding Qianwen said: "Let's go out to find a job tomorrow. The crystal nuclei on hand will not last for a few days. We have to solve the problem of food."

    After a moment of silence, my younger sister Ding Qianya spoke: "Sister, you are not afraid that we will fall into it again. Are those mercenary regiments and convoys doing bad things secretly? Are you afraid of the dark after seeing ghosts?"

    "If we don't join these mercenary regiments and convoys, we can only do odd jobs for a small salary, and we are supernatural beings."

    The younger sister said quietly: "I understand what you said, let's figure out a way together now. Sis, your high school classmate seems to be doing well now, and he is still living with a child. It would be great if they would take us in."

    Ding Qianwen snorted coldly : "Don't make such crooked ideas, didn't that woman wake you up before? Qianya, what are you thinking about all day long!"

    "I've said it many times, isn't it good to be down-to-earth? Go those crooked ways! I know what you're thinking, don't think about it if it's impossible!"

    "No sister, I'm just talking, don't be angry." Ding Qianya took her sister's hand and apologized.

    It seems that Ding Qianya didn't find anything, Jiang Changjing slowly let go of her half-clenched fist, and her life can be saved for the time being. But what kind of bear heart and leopard courage did she eat to think of these ideas on them.

    Jiang Changjing turned over and wanted to turn to look at Si Huan, but his sleeping lover suddenly groaned, he thought he had woken up the other party by his too much movement.

    Unexpectedly, Si Huan showed no sign of waking up at all, Meng Yao said something that made him dumbfounded, "Don't mess with the big whale... I can't stand it."