3

Chapter 3: Where's the Other Dad?

    Si Huan took a few days of personal leave to deal with the affairs of her lover. In the last days, the number of human beings is decreasing every day. It is common for family members to die or be killed by zombies.

    Even so, no one will be too hypocritical, and you still have to bite the bullet and survive in your own life.

    But one day these unfortunate things happened to him. If his mother and Xiao Zhier were not by his side, Si Huan could hardly escape the shadow of his lover's death.

    When I arrived at the hospital, a colleague with a good relationship asked me why I hadn't come for several days, "I thought you quit."

    Si Huan shook his head and explained, "Something happened at home these few days.

    " Great, can I work?" The colleague worriedly went to the pantry to help him make a cup of ginseng tea.

    "I'm fine, I'll be fine later."

    Since Si Huan insisted, the colleague didn't say anything, and made a cheering gesture with him and went to work.

    The base in City B where they are located is the largest in China. Not long after the end of the world broke out, there was an organized fight against zombies, and it didn't take long for the base to be built. The surviving supernatural beings and ordinary people in the surrounding areas are constantly absorbing about one million people.

    The base is slowly expanding, and the facilities and buildings are gradually improving. The government encourages farming and distributes the land to ordinary people without supernatural powers for farming, so that people without supernatural powers will not starve to death.

    Part of the grown food is handed over, and the rest can be exchanged for supplies at the market. The apocalypse broke out for two years. After the base in City B stabilized, the government is also working hard to restore schools, hospitals, etc., and recruit teachers, doctors, nurses, and workers.

    Si Huan is a supernatural person in the second-level late stage of the healing department, and he signed up for the examination when the supernatural hospital was established at the base. His level is at the top of the hospital in terms of strength. After all, the highest healing system user in the hospital is only at the end of the third level.

    Si Huan was stuck at the third level breakthrough half a month ago, no matter how hard he tried, he still couldn't break through the third level. Back then, when I advanced from the peak of the first level to the second level, it was just a twig. Could it be that I lacked opportunities?

    His ability is a special ability type, and it is more difficult to upgrade than ordinary ability and five element ability. However, the effects of special abilities are incomparable to abilities of the same level.

    For example, his healing ability in the late stage of the second level can already heal wounds that are ten centimeters long and two centimeters deep within ten minutes. As long as Si Huan uses his abilities, the surface of the injured person's wound will return to normal.

    There will only be one healing system for every 500 people with abilities. One can imagine how popular the healing system is. I heard that the most powerful healing ability in the base is at the late stage of the third level, which can penetrate deep into the skin to heal the meridians and bones of the human body.

    There are even rumors that the healing ability may be able to bring the dead back to life after reaching a certain peak level.

    Usually, there are not many patients who come to the supernatural hospital to see a doctor. Si Huan is very relaxed. I can only wrap up hastily outside and come back to the base to have a look.