35

When Si Huan arrived at the rest stop, the last smear of orange and red in the sky fell to the horizon, and a dark scene fell.

    Surrounded by oppressive darkness, only here is bright.

    As the central hub of transportation between province h and city b, visitors from all over the world gathered here, and it was so lively.

    After handing over six white crystal nuclei to the guards, they were allowed to enter.

    A huge bonfire was lit in the center of the rest stop, as if the sky was illuminated. There are small vendors selling food or daily necessities, everything you need.

    Si Huan found a place to park the car. Most of the vehicles here are the motorcade fleets. He recognized several motorcades from City B.

    In order to avoid the eyes and ears, they enter the space directly in the car.

    Si Huan ate the remaining half of the lunch, and felt that he was not full, so he roasted half a chicken, and the other half sliced ​​all the meat into Jiang Changjing's stomach.

    Jiang Zhi was very interested in watching his father light the fire and roast the chicken at first, and fell asleep in his eldest father's arms after watching it for less than ten minutes. After putting her into the crib, Jiang Changjing looked at her for a while, and then came out to barbecue with Si Huan.

    "Do you want to eat?"

    Si Huan poked the burnt yellow skin with chopsticks, it should be ready soon.

    Jiang Changjing refused, and silently watched the small fire.

    Si Huan was so hungry that he tore off a piece of chicken leg first, and immediately spit out the first bite.

    It was cooked too slowly, and he would probably starve to death here by the time he could eat it. Si Huan cast a sideways glance at Huoguang's dazed lover, and turned his attention to him.

    "Will the Big Whale Gang help me?"

    Jiang Changjing didn't know why, so Si Huan quickly went to the kitchen and brought out two pieces of tin foil and a handful of Flammulina velutipes.

    Flammulina velutipes were spread on the bottom, and half-roasted chicken was placed on top, and half of the chicken leg that Si Huan tore off before was also stuffed back, and a handful of salt was sprinkled on the surface.

    Pack it up and live together.

    "Aren't you a fire-type supernatural power? Help me roast me. I'm starving to death." Si Huan kissed his lover flatteringly.

    Jiang Changjing's eyes darkened, his fingers slightly bent, and a string of small fires stirred in his palm. Si Huan's face brightened, and he put the tinfoil bag on it.

    I don't know how much firepower Jiang Changjing used, but soon Si Huan heard crackling sounds coming from inside the tin foil. The aroma came out from inside the tin foil, and Si Huan waited eagerly.

    It is estimated that the time is about the same, and the tin foil package starts to emit steam, and it is ready to eat. The moment the tinfoil was opened, the aroma of roasted chicken poured into Si Huan's nose.

    "Delicious!"

    Si Huan felt that he had discovered a new continent. In the future, barbecues and the like can be done without lighting a fire by himself, and he can just call the big whale over.

    Jiang Changjing ate a few sticks of Flammulina velutipes stuffed by Si Huan, frowned and chewed twice. Si Huan saw that he didn't like it, so he didn't feed him any more. Big Whale's recipe added a food he didn't like.