61

Chapter 61 Can't help becoming a stubborn fish

    Shipbuilding is a very difficult task, unlike ordinary paper boats that can be built with a piece of paper, it requires consideration of balance and mechanics. Although he is a science student, his knowledge of physics has long been handed over to his high school physics teacher, and the shipbuilding industry is progressing very slowly.

    The nth boat went into the sea to test, Si Huan waited for a full five minutes, and the boat was still floating steadily on the sea. He paddled carefully with the oar, and it really moved.

    He built a ship! And it worked, the broken plank can be thrown away, and he can take the boat now.

    Si Huan brought out Xiaozhi and Zaizai, and patted his chest proudly: "Look at how powerful Dad is, he built a boat." As

    soon as he finished speaking, the fragile boat shook violently, and Xiaozhi didn't stand still. Almost fell into the water.

    "Xiaozhi sits with daddy, it's dangerous if you can't stand up!" Si Huan hurriedly hugged her daughter to him, and Xiaozhi looked around like a curious baby, touching the oars and the hull of the boat with great interest.

    "Boat—ship—"

    Zaizai nestled at the stern of the boat, not daring to move, the land was its home field, and the strange sea atmosphere made it very uncomfortable. Seeing how it couldn't help shaking, Si Huan had no choice but to take Zai Zai back into the space.

    Manual paddling is particularly difficult, which is the result of Si Huan's hard work for half an hour. He very much hopes that he is a power user at this time, who can paddle ashore with amazing arm explosive power, which is equivalent to the existence of the engine behind the boat.

    After an hour, Si Huan gave up and was too tired. Fell down on the board to rest, and let this lone boat drift naturally in the direction of the sea, saving some effort.

    "Big Daddy, Big Whale—" On

    the fourth day of separation from Jiang Changjing, Si Huan and Jiang Zhi missed him very much. In addition, Xiaozhi's newness to the sea has passed, and she has been feeling a little depressed recently, often alone in the space holding the puppet bear in a daze.

    Si Huan would take out another puppet bear and play house with her, making the little princess laugh like a big whale. But after laughing, he still has to face the fact that Jiang Changjing is missing. Where is he? It's impossible to really turn into a whale and return to the embrace of the sea.

    But his lover and children are land creatures!

    Si Huan looked at the seagulls flying in the sky from time to time. From the origin of biology to the encyclopedia of biology, he came to a very amazing conclusion.

    Maybe the big whale is a blue whale spirit, who has cultivated in the sea for several years and finally turned into a human form, and then went ashore to find himself in order to pass his estrus.

    Si Huanxi was overwhelmed by his own imagination, and the truth of this matter was 50%.

    "Xiaozhi, what would you think if I told you that your eldest daddy is not a human being but a big whale?" Si Huan found his daughter very seriously and told her about his guess.

    Jiang Zhi, who was playing house with Zai Zai, was at a loss:? ? ?

    "Ah." Xiaozhi definitely didn't understand what he was talking about, Si Huan fell on the carpet bored, and in the days when the big whale was not around, he could only rely on his rich imagination to explain himself.