5

Chapter 5: Dad's Photo

    After dinner, Fang Yilan sat on the sofa with her little granddaughter and played. Xiao Zhi'er was playing well at first, but she whimpered and cried after knocking down the building block tower that grandma finally built up for her with one paw.

    While crying, he reached out for Si Huan to hug her. Si Huan had always been helpless with his daughter, so he could only hug her and patiently asked why he suddenly cried, and told his father if something was wrong.

    "dababa...baba." Jiang Zhi cried indistinctly.

    Si Huan was so distressed that she knew that her daughter was thinking about Jiang Changjing again, "Big daddy went on a business trip and will be back in a few days, I know Zhizhi misses daddy very much.

    " , Si Huan felt that this excuse could not deceive her.

    Suddenly remembering that there was a photo of Jiang Changjing on the phone, he went back to the room and took out the phone from the drawer.     Si Huan clicked on the gallery, and found the photo of Xiao Zhier

    's big daddy, "Look, daddy is here." Sure enough, Jiang Zhi stopped crying after seeing Jiang Changjing, with tears in his eyes.

Staring at the photo, Si Huan and Fang Yilan looked at each other and coaxed the little devil back.

    "baba..." Xiao Zhi'er, with a snot in her nose, stretched out her hand to reach for the photo in a daze.

    Si Huan held back his sadness, and said softly to his daughter: "Look, Dad sent a lot of photos back from a business trip. He said that the baby must be obedient, and he will come back soon."

    Jiang Zhi choked back tears, The round eyes slowly closed due to sleepiness, and finally fell asleep.

    Tornadoes come and go quickly. Si Huan hugged her daughter and put her back in the crib. Sometimes her daughter is just too smart and difficult to coax than ordinary children.

    Walking out on tiptoe, Fang Yilan smiled and said, "You still have a way to coax her."

    Suddenly, Si Huan remembered something, flipped through the phone, the latest caller ID was today, he had turned off the phone for five days, and that lunatic would still call every night in the middle of the night. Come on the phone.

    He looked at Du Shen panicked, and told his mother about this weird incident. Fang Yilan is a biologist and an absolute materialist, and he doesn't believe in such things as ghosts and gods' internal strength.

    Fang Yilan frowned and listened to what her son said, then looked through hundreds of missed calls. After a while, she said slowly, "Whose prank

    is this?" Si Huan thought the same, but Jiang Changjing's cell phone was close to his body, who would take his cell phone after his death and keep calling When the phone came, I made hundreds of calls.

    He once considered whether he was a member of the team, but soon he overturned this idea, sacrificing his sleep time and making so many calls every night in the middle of the night, who would have nothing to do if he was going out of the city during the day.

    After thinking about it, they won't offend anyone, who is going to spend so much time trying to trick them.

    Fang Yilan decided to use her son's cell phone to use her connections to investigate, to find out who was hiding on the other end of the phone.

    "Xiaosi, if you have these things at home again in the future, remember to tell mom not to carry them alone, okay?"

    "Got it mom, I'm not a kid anymore, I can handle some things alone " Si Huan handed the phone to Fang Yilan.